chapter 3 friend

Back to little me

*it's been a few months my five birthday came. It was a smashing celebration! I couldn't have asked for a better day. Since everyone showered my sister with gifts, cake, it was a whole event with party music and even heroes showing up, and what did I get? my mother all do myself! What more could I ask for? Maybe a cupcake? And that's what my mother gave me, like o said she was an absolute saint! But it didn't end there. Oh no no, of course not, since what kind of birthday would be complete without a present?*

Inko: izuku honey, I know this isn't a lot but here, momma made this for you

*I looked at my mother and my eyes widen since my mother gave me a present, with gusto I opened the box and there was the most amazing thing do ever be created*

*a teddy bear I looked at my mom and her hand had band-aid's on them, my mother spend lord knows how many hours making the little bear just for me. Not my sister, she got nothing from our mother, no the bear was just for me!*

Inko:I hope you like it baby I spend hours making it

Izuku:I love it mom I promise to always take care of it

*I hugged her and she hugged me back, to this day I still have that teddy bear hell it's in my room as we speak, well as i monologue slash narrate my life story do you, oh and there I got again rambling*

Inko:also baby remember a few months ago when you asked if you were gonna switch schools?

Izuku:yes I do mommy

*I said all proud like, that I remember her talking about that, honestly it is a talen I envy little me, since it's been so long that I sometimes forget how she even looks like. Those...are not good times to be around me. Anyway my mother just forced a smile and tried her best to look exited*

Inko:well..I decided it would be best if you change school far away from..certain people

Izuku:wait, so I'll be able to have friends?!

* I yell so happy, I hugged my mother. If I were older I could've known that my mom said It with such heartache, her eyes looked so broken since those certain people, she was talking about was izumi. Mom was so ashamed of her, heh if she saw me now I know she would look at me with those same eyes, she would take away her love for me. But then again who needs love when I have power ha, anyway back at the story I could hear her sniffle at the time I thought she was just glad, I was so happy. Looking back at it she must have felt like she failed me sending me to a quirkless school, a place extremely underfunded since the Japanese government wants nothing to do with it and pretends such things don't exist. a few weeks came and went a new semester started. 5 year old me was so exited waiting outside my classroom for the teacher to call me in*

Teacher:you can come in now

*I take a deep breath and I walk in I look everyone looking at me I get nervous until I see a girl Giving me a welcoming smile witch calmed me down*