chapter 9 craft

Last time

Nyar:what's wrong boy? Won't you shake a poor sinners hand?

Now

Izuku:I..I want something else apart from power. There's.... There's this girl

*I said softly, I looked up and for a fraction of a second I could see nyar's smile diminish slightly*

Nyar:oh? And who would that be?

Izuku:Mina ashido. I want your word that in no way shape or form will you cause any sort of harm to her

*I said looking at him as serious as I could, he looked at me for a long time, putting the fear of the gods inside me, but somehow, someway I remained firm*

Izuku:w..well what do you say?

Nyar:oh you are just a delight aren't you? Very well you Mr. Midoriya have yourself a deal

*Nyar said in a sickly sweet tone as I shook his hand without thinking twice. I liked to say I was desperate but no, I knew full well I was essentially making a deal with the devil himself, do I regret it? Nope I knew that I would most likely die at the end but u couldn't care less since I still know I made the right choice, nyar smiled grew wider but still looked calmed almost mockingly so*

Izuku:I shook your hand, so now fulfill your part of the deal. what's this ancient power that will give me revenge?

*I said full determination in my voice, there was no room for questions I wanted it. Nyar just smirked turned around ignoring me*

Nyar:oh but look at that, we're here please come inside I'll make us some tea so we can discuss this further

*nyar said as he went inside I looked at the place it looked like any old decrypt abandoned building, ah how I miss that place already, it was my home for years you know? Anyway I followed him in and felt something, it wasn't evil or good, it was just ancient and powerful. Whatever or whoever this man was he was powerful and I wanted that power for myself. I looked around his home it was filled with weird statues but one was calling out to me*

*I lifted my arm to touch it, I was so closed when nyar grabbed my wrist hard, and had a big smile on his face but his eyes were telling something else, the closet thing I could tell was the smallest speck of fear*

Izuku:s..sorry

Nyar:it's quite alright, but best if you don't touch that he..doesn't like to be disturbed while he sleeps

*nyar said I looked confused, it was just a statue or at least that what I thought. I was actually inches from destroying the world and how horrible would that be? I wouldn't be able to get my revenge oh what a tragedy*

Izuku:ok, so...the deal?

Nyar:yes yes in a minute for now, let's have a nice cup of tea while we talk about our...new partnership