Chapter 0.5

Warning: this chapter contains some angst and I suck at angst

- Your P.O.V

When I was still an active god, I always thought I would get the happy ending I always dreamed off.

But reality finally snap some sense into me.

When I was a mere newborn god, trying to enjoy her own godhood.

I always thought the God's realm was a place I could really call "Home." Yet instead, I was wrong.

It's not home, it does not deserve to be called one.

Everyday, god's would start fighting with each other. Saying something about being the strongest.

But what would they receive once they had earn the title as the strongest? Is it fame? Respect? Or just to show off??

I don't understand why they would do that, yet they still did.

I was still 5.000 years back then, yet wars would always start whenever it is my day.

Am I... The cause of this?

I would always asked myself that, yet no one answered, no one comfort me when I needed someone, someone who would listen to all my troubles and would lend their shoulders.

Yet no one did.

... I ran away, blending in with the humans, in hope that the gods wouldn't found me.

When I was 51.000, I met him.

A man who you could call... My first love.

When I met him, he would always try to talk to me, ask me stuff that he wasn't supposed to know.

Yet he was a very persistent man.

Everytime I push him away, he would start coming back to me. Whenever I ignore him, he was still peesisten to make me talk to him more.

He would follow me like a lost puppy, which really did annoyed me.

He was... Someone I cherish the most, yet I could not say it in front of him.

His name, his face, his hobby everything... I could never forget about it, whenever I tried to.

It would always come running inside my mind, again and again.

Masaomi.... A young man who worked as a doctor, a man who had made me fall in love with him.

I loved him... I really do.

Yet I had made a mistake which had seperated us both.

A mistake that would always haunt me, and thus I would never forgive myself because of it.

Twenty years the god's found me, and decide to start war with the humans.

Of course they were foolish to fight gods, yet their determination was something I admire.

How they loved their world and would try to protect it from the gods, and how I envy them.

They had something to protect, but what about me? Someone I wanted to protect was now gone... Because of me.

Masaomi had died.

Because of my own mistake, because of how I lost control and he helped me.

He had helped me In order for me not to die, yet in exchange was his life.

Yet he looks so peaceful when he died.

"A frown doesn't suits you my dear, smile for me..."

"[Name]!! Come on, we're going to Starsnacth cliff now, don't doze off or we'll left you." I was suddenly broke out from my thoughts when Paimon had called out my name.

"Ah, yes! Coming!"

============================

A very short angst-ish (?) Chapter.

I know this chapter sucks, unfortunately I'm not very good at angst story and this is my first time making it.

And the scenarios in my head totally did not match my expectations, well that sucks.