19

—— NEXT DAY

—— NEXT DAY

"Tonight is the day of the party. I don't get why the teachers planned a party."

"It's because they have work to do and so they planned a party to keep us busy, and I will be going cause they're not going to be there." Jay put on a smug smirk

"Who??" I questioned.

"The teachers dumbass."

"Well...in that case I'll be going too." I sheepishly responded, the male shrugged. "Then let's get ready."

—— TIME SKIP

I wore a simple black party dress and a white cardigan to compliment it. While jay went all rough style, with chains, ripped jeans, black shirt, leather jacket...the usual for him.

"Where are the boys and cutesy? I haven't seen him since the trip and I miss him."

"I don't know, his partner is Jake so they're probably together. They're best friends anyways." Jay pointed out.

"You know what I'll call him."

CALL

"Cutesy where the heck are you?!" I Shouted through the phone since the music in the background was too loud.

"I'm at this dang party because Jake wanted to drink champagne now where are you?!" He shouted as well, clear enough for my ears to pinch.

"Me and Jay are near the entrance, come meet me."

I felt a tap to my shoulder, "found you." A whisper caressed the lobe of my ears, it was that hunk of handsome. Cutesy.

"Ah Sunghoon I haven't seen you in forever I miss you so much, I was stuck with this idiot. All he did was munch on his corn sticks while I was doing OUR project." I yelled out my bold word towards the young male who could care less.

"SUNGHOONNNNNN LETS GO HAVE SOME DRINKS." Jake tugged on his arm drunkly.

"Huh Jake you're drun-"

"LETS GOOOOO" he happily shouted, taking Sunghoon inside the crowd. Jay was no where to be found either so that left me near the drinks section.

I grabbed some juice that people were serving and sipped on it while viewing everyone dancing. Dancing so happily.

I continued to drink the juice and stare at the people drunkly dancing. Someone snaked their arm around my shoulder, I could smell alcohol on them.

Minhyuk?? I'm pretty sure this guy got into a fight at school not too long ago for playing a girl. Such a idiotic jerk.

"You're cute you know, wanna hang??" He drunkly chuckled. This guy...

"No I don't, now get off me please....so irritating." I pushed him away but that only caused him to tighten his grip.

"Come onnnn...a little fun won't hurt." He raised my chin up with the tip of his finger but I only gave him a cold look.

"Fun my ass, I don't think players like you would know what real fun is. So get those filthy hands off me because I don't know where those musty hands have been."

"You're such a bitch..." he whispered, he grabbed onto my face harshly...making eye contact.

"Bad girls can't always get their way." He gritted his teeth, this jerk!! If he could just let go I would've beat the living hell out of him.

Minhyuk seemed to let his hands off me once he looked up.

Looked up to meet the most intimidating sharp eyes which only belonged to one person in this school. Jongseong. It was him...and he looked furious.

Jay's jaw clenched, he grasped onto Minhyuk's collar. "Why are you touching her." He sneered, tightening his grip around Minhyuk's collar...causing him to start coughing.

Someone grabbed Minhyuk's hair from behind, "you never know when to lay off do you?? It could get you in real trouble." Sunghoon gritted his teeth.

Sunghoon got aheld of Minhyuk's body. He harshly pushed it towards Jay in which he hurled a strong punch towards Hyuk's face, knocking him right out and cold.

"Fucking asshole." Jay muttered under his breath, "We're going home, let's go." Jay tugged on my arm.

"I'm fine, I know you don't want to leave. Thanks for helping me out, both of you. Just have fun, I'll leave on my own." I assured him.

"You sure?" Jay questioned once to get confirmation, I nodded.

"Alright, I'll be there soon. Get to the dorm, we'll deal with this....asshole." He starred at the light headed body that laid against the cold floors.

Looks like someone cares.

——