Bedtime

In the evening

Snow says, "Sakura, we should get you ready for bed."

I answer, "Okay, daddy."

"Do you want a bath and massage before bed?"

"Yes, daddy, can we start right away?"

Daddy laughs friendly, "yes. we can start now. "Do you want that I carry you to the bathroom like earlier?"

"Yes, carry me. it's so comfortable."

Daddy handed his paw towards me but put it down.

I think daddy planned to pet me but decided not to do it.

I ask, "did planned to pet me? If you did do it, it is comfy."

Daddy says, "yes. I did."

Then he pets my head for a moment, then looks at my face, and I start feeling warm and floating in the air.

Daddy carried me to the bathroom, filled the bathtub, and put me in the warm water like earlier.

Daddy cleaned me and then let me enjoy the warm water, and I said, "can I have a bath every morning and evening from now on?"

Daddy says, "of course, if you want to.

every morning and evening, me or your other daddy will bathe you." (He meant Sand).

Then he took me out of the bathtub, dried me, gave me the massage.

Daddy is putting a diaper on me. He lifts the diaper under me, and when done, he pats my diaper, "all done."

Then daddy left, and Black walked in and closed the door.

Black walks next to his bed while he notices my diaper

and asks, "why do you have a diaper on, Sakura?"

I blush like crazy. Black says, "don't worry, I don't judge you whatever the reason is, I'm curious. I said, "um, I bought diapers with our parents today because the wet bed is so uncomfortable.

Black says, "okay. I want to try a diaper on too. I go to ask that, Can I try diapers."

Then Black left, sometime later, he came back with daddy who carries a diaper.

Daddy says, "lay down on your bed, sweetie."

Black climbed onto his bed and laid down.

Daddy put the diaper on Black, pats his diaper, and then asks, "do you need or want something else, sweeties?"

Black answers, "can I have a drink, please?"

I said, "drink for me too, please."

Daddy answers, "Okay, drink for you both, wait a moment."

Then dad left.

Sometime later, daddy came back and lay baby bottles next to Black and me, "here you go, little ones." (Little one is a shared nickname for Black and me).

We blush, and daddy says, "you don't have to be ashamed of using baby bottles. If it helps you think about that, the baby bottles are easier to use in bed than any other thing is."

We blush a little less, and Black says, "that's true, daddy."

Daddy pets us and kisses our cheek

by turns, then he says, "goodnight, little ones."

Then he left.

Black grabs his bottle and starts sucking.

When he finished his bottle, he saw I wasn't drunk

he asked, "little sis, do you want me to hold your bottle for you?"

I say, "yes, please."

He came sitting on my bed and grabbed my baby bottle.

I say, "mm, big brother, when you stop, can you lift the side of my bed. it feels safe and, comfortable I ask now, just in case if I fall asleep while drinking?"

Big brother pets me by his black paw and says, "yes, of course, I can. Now open your mouth."

I did as he said and started drinking.

After a while, I fell asleep.