1🌸Pure

~Song Recommendation : Copines - Aya Nakamura

🌸🌸🌸
-No one's Pov-

Sunday, usually Jungkook's favorite day of the week, where most of the neighborhood are off work and a lot of kids are playing around here and there, with teenagers hanging out with each other in peace before the start of a new school week.

For some reason he gets more costumers on Sundays, he himself doesn't know the reason but he assumed it's because the environment and the weather are perfect for someone to give flowers to their loved ones, or themselves.

Jeon Jungkook, a twenty-seven years old man with a simple life, owns a successful flower shop which makes him earn decent money just for the perfect simple life, nothing expensive nor poor.

His shop has a home-y vibe with mostly white, yellow and  pink flowers with some small green plants surrounding it from the outside, he can call this shop his 1st home since he spends most of his time in here from 9am to 7pm when the sun sets.

His work isn't tiring, he loves it with all his heart, most of his customers are chill and easy to deal with.

Ding

Jungkook looked towards the door, standing up from his chair to greet the customer, a wide smile on his lips when he recognized the middle-aged lady who entered the shop, she seems excited.

"Good afternoon Mrs.Kim, how may I help you?"He said.

The woman looked at him with a big smile on her face. "Good afternoon Jungkook, How are you son?"

"I've been doing alright, the shop has been pretty busy today though." He chuckled. "How about you? You seem happier than usual today."

"My son has finally finished his high school and coming to live with me, he decided he will study in a nearby college since he said he misses me, I miss him so much." Mrs.Kim said, almost tearing up, she haven't seen her son from like, three years?

Jungkook smiled. "I'm glad to hear that Mrs.Kim, I can assume you wanna buy flowers for your son's arrival?" He asked and the lady nodded.

"He's gonna arrive in an hour or so, and he loves flowers so much so I thought it would be the perfect gift." She sighed "but I don't know about his preferences, I need something that suits him, can you help me this?"

"Of course Mrs.Kim, can you describe him for me?" Jungkook asked, wearing his gloves to start his work.

"Sure, first of all he really likes skating."

"So he's like these athletic high school guys?" Jungkook asked, but Mrs.Kim immediately shook her head with a laugh.

"No no, he's the exact opposite, he's a really soft boy, sometimes acts like a brat but he's cute overall— oh also he really likes wearing bright comfortable clothes, and strawberry milk is his favorite." Mrs.Kim rambled a bit while Jungkook was imagining the boy in his head.

"Is he also the shy type?" He asked.

"Oh he's very shy especially around new people , not really the types who likes to have a large group of friends, he has a friend named Jimin who's coming with him as well, his name is Taehyung by the way."

'Cute'

"I think I know the perfect flowers to give him." The male said, going to a certain type of flowers and picking one by one until a full bouquet was made, while Mrs.Kim was watching him with curious eyes.

"What flowers are these son? They're so pretty."She asked.

"Those are Daisy's and Lily's Mrs.Kim, two of a group of flowers who represent purity and innocence." Jungkook stated, handing the bouquet to Mrs.Kim who looked at it in awe.

"They totally suit him, he's gonna love them, thank you Jungkook, how much?" She asked, ready to pay for the bouquet.

"They're free."

"Huh?"

"Please take it as a gift for you and your son Mrs.Kim."

"No You really don't have to-"

"I insist." He said, smiling when the woman closed her purse and sighed.

"Only this once, thank you son."

"No promises, have a good time with your son."

The woman scoffed playfully. "You're a brat just like him sometimes, have a good afternoon Jungkook." that's when she left the shop with a smile.

🌸🌸🌸
The Next Day, evening.

"You can't catch me~" a shout followed by some giggles was heard by Jeongguk, who looked at the source from the window of his shop.

He saw two boys, probably in their early twenties or below, one with fluffy dark brown hair was skating around while another one with blonde hair was yelling at him and running after him.

He tried to recognize their faces but they seemed totally unfamiliar, he haven't seen them before, he can only notice that the brown haired boy was the description of Mrs.Kim's son, skating, looking so soft with his oversized yellow hoodie and a yellow skirt.

'Could it be him?' Jeongguk wandered, glancing at the boys who were few meters away from his shop one more time before going back to his work since the shop is gonna close soon enough, and he doesn't wanna look like a creep or give a bad impression, these may be Jimin and Taehyung after all.

he likes to go back home once the sun sets, take a warm shower and chill on his bed with some food.

Looking forwards the next days.

__________
970+ words

Hey sweets! How are you? Finally a new book started :))

Read the intro and warnings again incase you missed anything plz.

And yeah I googled the flowers-

They will really meet next chapter don't worry :))
Ik it's the first chapter but how's it so far? Ik really excited for this book I might update earlier than usual:3

this book is for fluff lovers so— no drama here really.

Have a good day/night!

-Yoonie