Announcement

Hey sweets :) long time NO SEE AT ALL I miss y'all so much for real,, I published those on both books that I put on hold without telling you, pretty wind and spoiled gays.

I just wanted to write you a true apology and give you a fair amount of explanation about the reason of my sudden disappearance, I really owe you one.

TW- ed

In around august 2022, I was diagnosed with anorexia nervosa, for those who don't know it's a type of eating disorder that I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy.

The lack of concern or attention that I needed was unbelievable.. as apparently, according to society men don't get eating disorders :D

Anyways, fussing aside, the last update I published was around sept-Oct 2022, I was in a bad condition but it was before my life literally fell a p a r t.

I couldn't stop thinking about food, always covered, saw black when standing up, brain fog, I couldn't walk properly, my heartbeat was too low and if I moved then it goes too fast, I was fainting often, it was mentally and physically challenging and felt HORRIBLE,

I pushed my friends away, some people were shocked because of how « dead » I looked and didn't even hide it.

I was never overweight, never had any health issues, never cared about any of that but that 2022 summer I remembered all the comments people made about my body wether it's « too skinny » or « too thick », the real reason was social media standards tbh.

As I said, I lost my friends , my health, my joy and myself . I refused to go to a hospital even when I was on the verge of death, I was so scared to go in forced recovery.

I'm sorry I can't tell you more about it it's still sensitive, I'm NOT recovered yet but I'm much better and healthier than before , went to gym to put some muscle weight since I was a goddamn skeleton- and my big sister and best friend helped me a lot, idk what would've happened without them.

So alongside that I lost interest in everything , lost my hobbies and passions (ex. Writing reading and drawing) and yeah :/

So yeah that's my excuse and again I'm really really sorry, I can't tell you when I'll update my books but for now I can't give you any false hope that it will be so soon..

Sorry again sweets please forgive me

Also I'd like to know how are you all? Please tell me how did the year go for you <3