6🌸Hug

~Song Recommendation : Runaway - Aurora

🌸🌸🌸
-No one's Pov-

(Filler chapter)

"Do fish see water?"

"I mean.. they live in the water so.. yes?"

"There's air all around us but we don't see it." Taehyung swung his legs back and forth as he sat on the shop's counter, watching Jungkook arranging his stuff because he's gonna close any minute now, but he decided to bring the most random stuff up.

Jungkook is just getting along with it even if he already felt so done with the boy.

"I guess they don't see water unless they're on the surface, yeah maybe that's it." Jungkook said , taking off his apron and hanging it aside, before going to the counter and gathering his stuff.

"Maybe." Taehyung shrugged and pushed it aside , watching Jungkook.

"So you're closing now?" He asked, receiving a nod from the other.

"Get down."

"But-"

"Taehyung, I need to close, get down."

The younger boy crossed his arms. "No."

"I won't walk you to your house then-have fun in the dark."Jungkook smirked, opening the door.

"Wait- koo!"

🌸🌸🌸

"Koo huh?" Jungkook chuckled, they were now walking towards Taehyung's house, Taehyung scooting closer to Jungkook and clutching on the skateboard in his arms as it was getting darker than before.

"It just slipped." Taehyung huffed , his cheeks turning pink.

"Yeah sure, did it have to be kOo?"

"Hey, nicknames are cute for your information!"

'coming from you, they definitely are' Jungkook thought, smiling a little to himself before glancing at the boy walking next to him.

"I'm gonna call you Tae then, is this okay with you?" He asked, immediately received a nod from the other.

"but it's quite boring don't you think?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes before halting in his steps once he noticed that Taehyung's house is now in front of them.

"We're here."

"Yeah i can see that."

Jungkook rose an eyebrow "not even a thank you?"

"Sorry- thank you." Taehyung laughed at Jungkook's bored expression, this man really needs sleep.

The florist sighed. "Anyways, imma get going" he pointed at the direction he's going to, and just as he was about to take the first step taehyung went in front of him.

"Koo." He mumbled, fiddling with his sweater paws as he looked down, and Jungkook just wanted to hide him and protect him in his arms forever right now.

'Hold yourself young man.' He mentally scolded himself.

"Yes?"

"Hug?" Taehyung let go of the skateboard and made grabby hands towards the older, looking at him with the cutest puppy eyes.

And who's Jungkook to say no?

He mentally cooed and wrapped his arms around the pretty boy, and being the gentleman he is he kept his fingers from touching the other too much.

He smiled lightly when he felt the smaller hug back.

It felt soft and warm.

They both pulled away and looked at each other before giggling.

"Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow."

🌸🌸🌸

"Mom! Chim! I'm home." Taehyung shouted as soon as he entered, closing the door behind him and putting his skateboard down.

"Taetae!" Jimin ran towards the boy and tackled him to the ground, both of them breaking into laugher.

"Tae honey where have you been all this time? We missed you." Taehyung's mother came out, helping both her son and Jimin up before hugging him tightly, almost suffocating him, but the skater boy hugged back anyways.

"I missed you too mom, I was with Jungkook!" He said cheerfully, showing how much he loved spending the day with the florist.

His mom laughed and patted his back. "Good to know you're in good hands, I'm glad you both got along son." She said, pulling away from the hug and ruffling her son's hair who whined, making both her and Jimin chuckle.

"Dinner is gonna be ready soon, I made you favorite! And Jimin helped as well-"

"This means I get the bigger portion."

"No it's for me you meanie!"

"Who said so?"

"Mom did?"

"Mom tell him I worked hard for making the dish and he should appreciate this!"

"No-"

"Boys, enough."

"Hmph."

_________
730+ words

Heyyy how are you sweets?

Who do you think will fall first?

I'm really really really really really sorrryyyy for not updating much guys :(( school starting and it's already too much for me— I go back at 6pm :')))

A cute filler I hope you enjoyed it— idk if I can update tomorrow but I'll try my best <3 love youuu

-Yoonie