🔞🔞 Chapter 1 🔞🔞

Kim Jong Kook and Song Jihyo. Dating secretly. Only their family and Running Man members know it.

**********

Jihyo called out Jong Kook's name.

"Oppa!"

Jong Kook immediately ran into the living room where she is.

"Owh, Jihyo ah"

"Should we watch 'The Conjuring' again?"

She says while clicking 'The Conjuring' on Netflix.

"Owh, okay"

He sits beside Jihyo and made her put her head on his shoulder. And gently smooches her head as she does.

Flashback

"Oppa, let's watch a horror movie. I found one. It's called 'The Conjuring' and people say it's worth-watching"

"Okay, anything for my princess"

He gently kisses her forehead and cuddle her since they're in the bed.
Jihyo went into Netflix on her laptop and clicked on 'The Conjuring'.

They both are leaning on the headboard and Jihyo puts her laptop on her laps.

"Oppa.... Bethsheba is really scary" she whines as she tuck herself more into Jong Kook's embrace.

He tightens his grip and slowly rubs her head, trying to comfort her.

She looks so adorable when she's scared and acting like a baby.

"If you're scared, we will continue this tomorrow. Let's just watch something else" he says as he caresses her face.

"Like what?"

He acts like he's thinking for a while and whispers to her ear.

"Porn?" then he smiles playfully just to receive a smack on his chest.

"Yah! Have you gone mad?"

He quickly snatched the laptop and searched something. Then he shows it to Jihyo but she covered her eyes with her hands.

"OPPA! STOP! That is so embarrasing!" she yells as she closes her eyes.

"Wae? All men watched these"

"But I'm not a man!"

"Hahahah, arasseo. You can open your eyes now"

She carefully opens her eyes and sighed as she sees him putting the laptop in the nightstand.

"You're really dirty, oppa" she pouts.

"It's only 7:50. Maybe we can do something else...." he gives her a mischievous look.

"What? What do you mean?" She acts like she doesn't understand what he's talking about.

"Aish.... stop acting like an innocent person Song Jihyo ssi. We both know that you're not. What I'm saying is, let's do it~ please?"

She shook her head, meaning 'NO'.

"I wanna take a rest early" she says.

"Then, can you just take your hoodie off? You still have your PJs underneath"
he tries again.

She just took her hoodie off with annoyance on her face.

Her PJs were thin and since she's not wearing a bra, he could see her nipples popping out. It immediately got him a boner.

She puts her hoodie away and when she turned back to him, her eyes widened by what she just saw. Jong Kook is struggling to cover his boner.

Her face turned red and quickly looked away, pretending like she saw nothing.

She got under the duvet and closed her eyes. Trying to calm herself down from the incident.

After a while, she opened her eyes to see if he's asleep.
His eyes are closed but the boner is still there.
She starts to feel awkward with the situation right now.

She sighed heavily.

"Oppa...."

He opened his eyes.

"Let's do 'it'....."

Her voice is shaking and her face is blushing.

Jong Kook immediately undressed himself and her too. She turned off the lights and the whole room was took over by darkness.

He lays her in the bed and hovered her.

Then he smashed his lips on hers. She responded it and he started to lick her lips just between the kiss, asking for entrance.
As she slightly opened her mouth, he entered his tongue and explored her inner mouth.

He pulled away as they were catching their breaths.
He nibbled her neck and received some moans.

JK decided to go a bit lower. He went towards her breasts and sucked her pinkish cherries.

"Ahh~" she moans in pleasure and moans even harder when he flicks his tongue.

He rubbed her pinkish cherries with his thumb and she starts her pre-cum.

He goes right to her pussy and lay his hands on her pussy-lips.
He chuckles as he felt some slimy liquid all over her vagina.

Then he slowly put his hardened dick inside her wet cunt.

"Ahh~ oppa~" she moans louder.

"Ughhh..... hmmmm" he can't help but moan in pleasure. It's just awesome when he's inside her.

He picks up his speed while she just squints her eyes and moans non- stop.

"Ahhh.....oppa~"

She tightened her cunt, letting him know that she's holding it. He's at his top speed as he feels her cunt squeezed his dick.

"Ahhhhhh......."

They just buzz it together. Even though they're done, he hasn't put it out of her since it feels damn good.

They both are trying to catch their breaths.
Jihyo looked at him, who's laying his head right on her chest.
She reached her hand down and pull it out.

As soon as he's out of her, he lay down beside her and stared at her.

She could feel both of their cum flowing out of her cunt.

He pulls her for a kiss.

"That was great!" he says while smirking.

"It hurts......" she pouts.

"Owh, mianhe"

He quickly gave a peck on those pouty lips.

"AHHH!"