🔞🔞 Chapter 2 🔞🔞

"AHHH!"

Jihyo yells as Jong Kook picks her up and carried her to the bathroom in bridal style.

He turns the shower on and got both of them under the shower.

The water was warm and it was fogging up the glass walls.

He pulls her into his embrace and hugged her tightly. Their bodies moved in rhythm.

******

They just fell asleep in their bathrobes.

Flashback ends.

Jong Kook chuckles, thinking about their first time doing 'it'.

Jihyo looked at him with a mong look.

"What's so funny?" she asks as her brows furrowed.

"Remember the first time we watched this movie together? That was also the first time we had sex" he grins.

She starts to blush and playfully smacks his chest.

********

They finished the movie while cuddling each other. She turned the TV off when Jong Kook suddenly pulls her for a kiss. A rough one.

"Even just thinking about it, turns me on" he whispers into her ear.

"Oppa~ Are you sure you want to do this right now?" she asks between the kiss.

"I'm sure I wanna do this right now" he lays her on the couch and starts unbuttoning her PJs.

She took his shirt off and pulled his pants down.
So does he.

He went down to her cunt and teased the clit with his tongue.

"AHHHHH....OPPA~" she moaned really loud while ruffling his hair.

He licked the lips of her vagina and moved the clit in circular motion with his finger.

When she starts to pre-cum, he kneeled on the couch. She was between him.

He rubbed the tip of his dick along her pussy.

"Ahhh.....ahhh....ahhhh..."

He holds his dick and move it in circular motion to tease her cunt. But still, his fingers are right on her clit.

"Oppa~ faster~"

He moves faster as she demands.

"AHHHHH~" according to her voice, he knows that she just buzzed. He licked her cum and swallowed it.

He kissed her shoulder and slowly insert his dick into her wet cunt.

Thrusting it in and out, enjoying every moments he's inside her.

"Ughhh.......ugh.....errr" he moans as he goes deeper.

"Ahh.......ahh.... oppa~ that spot~" she says under her breath and moans.

He realized that he just hit her sweet point and picks up his speed right on the same spot.
She begins to feel pleasure, she embraces him and clasped her hands around his neck.

"Oppa~ " she moans in a whispering tone into his ear and nuzzled her face into his neck.

"Ugh....." he groans as he shoots the thickest load inside her cunt and she does the same.

Then Jong Kook carried her all the way to the bedroom.
The bedroom is dark since they turned off the lights.
He lays her in the bed and climbs in while she just crawled backwards giggling.

He smooches her belly and she laughs out loud as it's very ticklish.

"OPPA!" she's still laughing.

He reached to her lips for a kiss but she flipped them over. Making her at the top.

She rubs her nose all the way down his body and when she reached to his hanging thing down there.

She rubbed it with her hands, then he got a boner immediately. She touches it very gently as he starts to feel ticklish and moans.

"Jihyo ah~" he moans under his breath.

She teasingly squeezed his dick. He felt really uneasy because she squeezed his dick while it was already hardened.

"UGHHH! JIHYO AH~"

She chuckles and put it in her mouth. It's really cute for him to see her trying to fit it in her tiny mouth.

She goes really deep and even licked the tip of 'it'. She holds the dick with her hand and sucked the balls.

"Ughh.....Jihyo ah~ Damn~" Jong Kook moans non-stop. He failed under Jihyo's guard.

She goes faster and when she felt her mouth filled with warm slimy stuff, she knew that it's enough.
She swallowed it without hesitation. It was too much that there's a flowing track of his cum on the edge of her mouth.

As she lays next to him, he pulls her for a kiss and even licked the cum on the edge of her mouth.

Then pulled her into his embrace, hugging her waist tightly.

She snuggles in his arms. She felt safe and calm since she knew that this man is all hers.