Chapter 8

Jong Kook checks on Jihyo frequently even though he's working.

He turned around and saw the sleeping beauty, sleeping on the sofa.

He rushed to her silently, placed a pillow and lay her on the sofa. Tucked her in.
Suddenly, her forehead creases but he caresses her face.

"Shh...shh..shh. It's okay" he whispers and his technique worked.

She starts to relax down and her mouth became slightly opened. He smiled at her adorable actions and just kneeled there, staring at the sleeping beauty.

"Hyung....." Jong Kook turned his head and saw Gap Jin standing at the door.

He quickly gets to his feet and continued his unfinished work. Gap Jin came closer to him and handed him the Americano.

"Do you even know how long I was standing there?"

"Umm...no..." he answers shortly.

"Since you lay her down"

"That long?"

Jong Kook was a bit shocked by the fact that he didn't notice Gap Jin at all.

"So, this is how it's like to be in love~" Gap Jin teases while he just blush.

He was smiling before he even notices himself.

It's true. Jong Kook loves Jihyo. Jihyo loves Jong Kook too. They feel special when they're around each other.
They take care of each other.

****

It is already 3 o' clock when Jong Kook finished his work. But Jihyo is still asleep.
So, he picked her up in bridal style and carried her all along the way to the car.

He just put her in the back seat to let her sleep peacefully.

Even when they got home, she' still not awake. So, Jong Kook just carried her in bridal style to their bedroom.

He lay her in the bed gently and took her jacket off.
She was basically in sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Covered her with the duvet and simply landed a kiss on her forehead.

********

When Jihyo woke up, she found herself in her bed.
She got herself out of the bed and headed to the kitchen.

Jong Kook was cooking dinner in the kitchen when he felt someone hugged him from behind. He turned his head around to see Jihyo's head on his shoulder.

"You're awake" he says with a smirk.

Jihyo just nods and kissed him on the cheek.

"Dinner's almost ready. Just go sit at the table and wait for me, okay? Love you"

She does exactly what Jong Kook said.

A few moments later, he came into the dining room with dishes in his hands.

"Steak!" she yells in joy.

He just smiles, looking at his adorable girlfriend.

********