🔞🔞 Chapter 9 🔞🔞

The fans went crazy over the pictures Jong Kook posted on Instagram.

In the picture, Jong Kook was down on one knee while Jihyo is standing and staring at him.
He was also holing a tiny velvet box.

That day was also the happiest day if his life. The day Jihyo said 'yes', the say that the woman he loves agreed to marry him.

Now the fans are screaming.

They didn't even know that Jong Kook and Jihyo were together.

****

"Hey....." says Jong Kook while kissing Jihyo's cheek and pulling her into his embrace.

"Wae? Can't sleep?" she cups his face with both of her hands.

"Owh.... are you hungry?"

"No"

He came closer to her ear.

"But my boy is" he whispered, causing her to chuckle.

"Hold it" she teasingly said.

But he pulled her for a kiss which she responds in no time.

"Just enjoy it" he said between nibbles on her neck.

Slowly reached down to the breasts. She is moaning non-stop under Jong Kook's sweet kisses on her chest.

Then he starts to nibble her cherries too. Her pinkish cherries right on top of milky buns looked tasty.

Jong Kook stuck his manhood out and slowly rubbed against her cunt.

"Ahhh......ahhhh~"

He held his boy with his hand and splattered it all over her womanhood. He also made sure that he rubbed it fast on her clit too. Fast but gentle.

"Ahh..... ahhh.... ahhhhh...... ughhh.... ahh"

When he feels her pre-cum, he pushed his thing into her cunt. It went in easily due to her wet cunt.

"Ugh..... you're damn good" he said under his breath.

He just buzzed in her cunt, and pulled his dick out after he cummed. But it's still not over, Jong Kook rubbed her wet cunt with his manhood which is covered in cum.

"AHHHHHHH" she moans louder as she squirts all over his boy.

He lay next to her, and both of them were panting.

"Jihyo ah"

"Nae?"

She answered, eyes still not meeting him.

Jong Kook pulled her into his embrace and gave a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love yo....ahhhhh" she moans as she felt Jong Kook's palm resting on her womanhood.

It felt warm and nice, she can't deny this. Then Jong Kook starts to move his hand in circular motion.

He even licked his palm several times to make it wet.

"Ahhh....."

She moans even louder as she feels wet and warm while she's being rubbed at.

"I hope you're enjoying this" he whispered into her ear and licked her earlobe.

He inserted his middle finger slowly and thrusted it in and out occasionally. When he feels warm slimy stuff filled in her womanhood, he stuck his finger out and let the cum flow. He wiped some cum, then rubbed it on her cunt in order to make it wet and smooth to move his hand.

"Ahhhh....." as she squirts in his finger, he rests his palm right on her cunt again.

It's warm and calming.

Once again, he kissed her cheek.

"Your sweet moans are like heaven to me" he said while smiling at her.

"Let's just go to sleep" she quickly snapped his thought out.

Then she starts to snuggle in his chest. He landed a kiss on her forehead.

"This is comfortable" she says in a dazzling tone.

"Then we'll do it more often"

Jihyo just smiled at Jong Kook's statement.

The kind of man she needs is a loving, caring and kind. She has that man already.

"Dude, I fuc*ing love you" she says while chuckling.

"Ayy.... why would you curse? It makes me want more of you"

He landed kisses and smooches all around her face.

"Good night"

"Nae, oppa"

Then they both stepped into their own dreamlands.