Chapter 3

Jihyo woke up due to the sense of touch on her face.
She opened her eyes and realized that it was Jong Kook caressing her face gently.

"You're awake~" he said in very low tone.

"You woke me up" she frowns.

Then she received a kiss on her forehead.

"Mianhe, good morning" he smiled at her. It was sweet and she could see love in his eyes.

"We have Running Man this afternoon" he said.

Jihyo checked the time on her phone which happens to be right on the nightstand.

'It's 8. I want more sleep but you ruined it!" she whines in frustration while he just chuckles loudly.

"We don't wanna be late, yeobo~" he starts to act cute.

"But the shooting starts at 1 PM. We still have time"

"Time for what?" he asked with a mischievous look on his face.

"OPPA! We just did 'it' last night. You need to see a doctor, you're way too perverted"

"HAHAHAH..... you're the one who's seducing me"

"When did I? You're the one who's always having dirtymind"

He landed a kiss on her forehead again and went into the bathroom. She can't help but smile due to his actions. Even though it's simple and small, it's more than enough for her.

********

As soon as they parked the car at the parking lot, Jong Kook killed the engine and grabbed Jihyo's hand while she was heading out.   

"I'm gonna miss you. I need a kiss to keep up the whole day" he whines cutely.

"Ahh....shireo!"

He didn't care at her words. He smashed her lips with his. Jihyo tried to escape but she slowly responded it.

When he pulled away from the kiss he let out a grin.

"The shooting ends at 5. I need a kiss per hour. That means I need four" he says.

Jong Kook cupped Jihyo's face with both of his hands. And gave a few pecks on those pinkish lips.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

Then ended it with a kiss on her forehead.

When they got out of the car, all of the members are waiting for them in front of the car.

Seok Jin had an annoyed look on his face while the others are giving them some teasing looks.

"When did you get here?" Jihyo asked the members.

"Since '1', Mong Ji" Jae Suk answered her question, causing the couple to blush.

****

PD- Guests are coming!

After the PD's announcement, 2 guests came out to the opening scene.

YJS- It's Yoon Shi Yoon and Jo Insung! Welcome to Running Man!

YSY- Anyonghaseyo! Yoon Shi Yoon ibnida!  

JIS- Anyonghaseyo! Jo Insung ibnida!

After the greeting, PD explained them about the race.

PD- So today's race is called 'Couples in the Teams'. You will have to divide into two teams and choose the leader. The leader will share your marks after every games and before you start a game, you can vote to change the leader. If you choose not to switch the leader, you can choose 'stay' instead. Then you will partner up with one of your teammates and the person who is left alone in each teammates will get only half of the marks in the end. The person with the least marks will get penalty and even the leaders can get it. It's all about marks.

*****

They start to choose spoons and divided into teams.

Blue team is
'Song Jihyo, Jo Insung, Yoon Shi Yoon, Yoo Jae Suk and Haha'.

Red team is
'Jeon Somin, Yang Sechan, Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Kook and Lee Kwang Soo'.

The staff gave Jihyo and Insung purple shirts.

Staff- Mianhe unnie and oppa. We ran out of blue shirts. These are the closest colors to blue.

They got changed into team shirts and gather for the first game.

PD- Before you play the first game, you have to choose the leader and couples. You have to vote for the leader first.

They all went into the voting room and wrote down the name of the person who they wanted to be the leader.
Then gathered back to see the results.

PD- We'll announce the red team first. The leader with the most votes is 'Ji Suk Jin ssi'.
Ji Suk Jin voted for Kim Jong Kook and all of them voted for him.

Suk Jin got a badge written 'Leader'.

PD- For the blue team, the leader is 'Song Jihyo ssi'.

SJH- Me?

Jihyo has a mong face again.

PD- She voted for Jo Insung and they all voted for her.

YJS- We voted for her because we know that she will be fair. But Jihyo ah, why did you vote for him?

The members tease at them due to her strange action but it was just for the show.

SJH- Ani, oppa. I thought he will be fair too. Oppa and Haha oppa are traitors. Also, Shi Yoon was saying that he doesn't want to be the leader.

Haha- You guys have the same color of shirts too. Woah~

The others start to 'Woah~' too.

PD- Now, it's time to get a partner. There are 8 cards among these 10 cards, 2 cards per color. The person who got the same color as you will be your partner. And the other 2 cards are bombs, which means you don't get a partner.

They all chose 1 card each.

PD- Hana, du, saet!

They all reveal it at the same time.

Shi Yoon and Kwang Soo got the bombs.
Sechan and Jong Kook chose 'Yellow'.
Somin and Suk Jin chose 'Green'.

In blue team,
Haha and Jae Suk chose 'Blue'. Which means Jihyo and Insung. They chose 'Purple'.

The members start to tease again.