CIII

Taehyung, Jimin, and Namjoon were walking to their Herbology class one afternoon, when Namjoon heard the two troublemakers whisper something to each other. 

"Hey, what are you up to?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "You're not going to disturb the class this time, alright? Last time when you made all the talking roses cry was absolutely horrible."

Taehyung snickered mischievously, an excited spark in his eyes.

"We're just going to play a game!" Jimin said innocently, a grin on his face as they walked into the greenhouse.

As professor Sprout explained what they were going to do that day, Taehyung and Jimin kept giving each other mischievous glances before Namjoon had enough of it.

"What is it?!" He whisper-yelled at the two of them. "What's the game!?"

Taehyung had to put his hand over his mouth to stifle his laugh.

"What??" Namjoon asked, clueless.

Jimin chuckled. "We've made a game today of saying the weirdest thing we can think of and see how fast we can get the teachers to leave us alone."

Namjoon huffed. "They're used to your shenanigans, that doesn't sound easy."

"We got professor McGonagall to back away from our table in six seconds." Taehyung snickered. "I'm sure we'll get a new record with professor Sprout."

"Oh, here she comes!" Jimin whispered.

Professor Sprout walked up to them, probably to see how far they had progressed with the assignment, and Taehyung exclaimed in an overly-excited voice; "Oh my god, Jimin-ah, I'm absolutely sure professor Sprout's spirit animal would be a turtle!!" 

Namjoon watched as professor Sprout got a weirded-out look on her face and backed away to check on another set of students.

Jimin high-fived Taehyung. "Four seconds! A new record!"