CXVII

Taehyung stared at Jungkook's arm incredulously. They were chilling outside after their teams had finished Quidditch practice, and Jungkook had rolled up his sleeves a little. They had just started their sixth year and it had been fun training with the new team after tryouts. 

"Jungkook, what was that?!"

Jungkook grinned at him. "What ever do you mean?" Oh, he knew exactly what Taehyung meant.

Taehyung jumped up, pointing at Jungkook's arm when he saw it again. "That! I saw something move on your arm! What was that?!"

Taehyung was watching him in concern, but Jungkook could only grin wider. It confused the hell out of the Hufflepuff and he pouted, kicking Jungkook's leg.

"Tell me, Jungkook, I'm worried. That didn't look right."

Jungkook laughed. "Don't worry. It was my tattoo!"

Taehyung looked at him incredulously. "It was your tattoo? Wait- your tattoo?!!!" 

He grabbed Jungkook's arm and searched for what he had seen, but it was nowhere to be-

OH! THERE IT WAS!

"I saw it!! A-And it's gone again?!"

Jungkook laughed harder. "It's enchanted, Taehyung! It's an enchanted tattoo of a Snitch. I got it a few days ago."

"There is something like an enchanted tattoo?!!" Taehyung exclaimed in enthusiasm. 

"Yup! But it's not easy to- wait, where are you going?"

"I'M TELLING EVERYONE I'M GETTING A TATTOO LIKE YOURS!!"

Jungkook paled. "Hyung no!! There's a reason I enchanted it!!!!" he yelled at Taehyung, but the boy was already far away and Jungkook knew it was too late. "We're not allowed to have tattoos yet..." he added softly, even though Taehyung couldn't hear him anymore.

They were both going to be in a lot of trouble.