CX

Not really overheard at Hogwarts, but I could still very much imagine it in this Hogwarts world XD

--------------- 

Taehyung and Jimin had taken it upon themselves to introduce their friends to a lot of activities muggles loved this Summer Holiday. They had taken their hyungs and the maknae to the cinema, they had gone to a muggle restaurant, and they had even gone to an amusement park (which Hoseok and Jin hated, by the way, regardless of how much more dangerous Quidditch was, they screamed the whole time).

Today it was a lovely Saturday and they had gone to the zoo. As soon as they entered the park, Hoseok and Namjoon gasped at the animals they could already see in the distance. Jin and Jungkook just grinned excitedly, not having seen many of the animals they were going to see today (they'd seen magical creatures and just regular animals such as dogs, cats, cows, but nothing like a giraffe! Or a zebra! Or a snake!).

Yoongi's eyes mostly widened in surprise. He pointed to the closest animal, which happened to be the elephants, that were behind large fences. 

"What are they in for?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin and Taehyung burst out laughing at the ridiculous question. 

"Hyung, you know this isn't a prison for animals, right?" Namjoon said with a chuckle. He was one of the few of their friends who knew quite a lot about muggles, and perhaps the only one besides Jimin and Taehyung who had been to a zoo before.

Yoongi frowned. "So they can just leave?"

"Well...no," Namjoon said with another chuckle.

Yoongi moved closer to Hoseok and pointed at a random zebra, whispering.

"I bet that one's in for murder."