••cat-calling••

two periods of class had went by and all i could possibly think about was how excited, yet at the same time, nervous i was for not only starting the new arts program here at eden hall, but also where i were supposed to sit at lunch today

after once again going through the struggle of busting open a pathetic old padlock on my locker i made my way to the huge cafeteria, and might i say there were so many table to potentially choose from.
i honestly wasn't feeling quite too hungry so i only just grabbed myself a small bite sized brownie, followed along with a mini cheese "n" bacon roll.
as i slowly made my way into the dining area i was exposed to a deep voice in which had rung a bell from earlier today.
"hey foxy girl, why don't you come sit with me and my friends".
as much as i wanted to correct him for his incorrect wording i decided i wasn't going to keep  on leading on with his crap so i just simply continued with walking as if i didn't even hear anything.
my eyes had done quite some job of tracing around the whole room until i saw two girls,  one blonde, and the other brunette, followed along with some pretty, kind looking blonde boy. they motioned for me to come over, and with a warm, and extremely relieved smile, i started to walk over towards their mini table in the corner, only to be stopped by a small smack.
on.
my.
ass.