•• re-uniting with cowboy dwayne••

"hey!watch it man!" i growled at whoever it was, only to turn around to see a boy around my age, slim, yet toned, and wearing a cocky smirk plastered on his face

"damn your a feisty little chick aren't you now? i'm wyatt o'donelly gorgeous girl, and you must be skylar stevenson, am i right babes?"
oh darn
how did people i hadn't even introduced myself to, already know who i am? did the teachers put an announcement out about me, or were people just really curious?
i simply just nodded to the taller boy, and quickly speed walked my way out of the cafeteria, trying to avoid making any eye contact with the people who were already staring at me through their lunch tables.
••••••••
i finally and successfully made my way out of the bathrooms in which i were hiding in earlier, to the art rooms, without making any sort of human interaction. once i had reached the artroom i was greeted by a, what seemed to be like a 60–year old woman, with chopsticks in the back of her bun, and a messy, yet aesthetic art apron on her.
"well hello there dear! you must be skylar! i've heard lots about you, and as a matter of fact i have seen your work, your art is truly phenomenal for such a young girl like you", she said very sweetly. " i'm Mrs. allison, it's very nice to meet you darling, why don't you take a seat, lucky for you we are starting our new project".
i just thanked the kind woman, smiling my way over to my random table selection.
as weird as it was to think this, i really enjoyed the vibe of this class, there were only a few other boys and girls there, and they all seemed like really sweet, and passionate, artistic people. that it made me feel so comfortable.
i think im going to like being in this class.
"okay class, so as i told you before, we are having a new student, as some of you may know, this is skylar stevenson. now as the kind and caring bunch of good kids you are, we'd appreciate you to treat skylar with extra respect and help her if she needs to find any of the art tools, thank you" mrs. allison announced towards the whole class.
i was aroused with a bunch of "hi's", "hello's", or maybe even some kind "welcome's". which helped me to feel better appreciated.
" alright kiddos!, now that your all quite familiar with each other, I would like to announced to you our new project for this newly productive semester!".
the whole class started to cheer excitedly.
" as i know that you guys are a mature, and very passionate group of kids, we are going to be doing nude sculptings. as we are trying to enhance the theme of body positivity this year, there have been a different students, with all sorts of body types in which have volunteered to work as models, to help us for our paintings.
you've each been assigned with someone, from my list. alright now, please listen up, because im not going to repeat myself."
"alright so first up we have lilah larusso with matt stevens" the woman carried on with the long list, until she got up to me " and last bit definitely not least we have our newbie skylar stevensons, paired up with dwayne robertson".
i almost spit out my own water.
did i even hear the woman correct, or am i going mental?? dwayne robertson, as in MY old childhood bestfriend dwayne robertson the crazy cowboy??