Chapter 24

TRUNKS:

"Yuka..." She brushed her lips against my jaw line and placed her head on my chest , Giving me a warm hug .

"I love you..." She poured her eyes into mine .

"Trunks Don't-" Goku was cut off by the clones .

"SH!"

"Daddy...please...It's me ." The clone turned around and batted her eyelashes at him .

"Wait...What is happening...?" I looked to Yuka hopelessly .

"She isn't real ." Goku replied to me .

"Trunks...Don't listen to him..." I'm so confused . She told me she wasn't real and now she is ? I can't hurt her...

"Yuka..."

"I-I love you Trunks..." She started to cry . I grabbed her chin and looked into her eyes . Droids can mimick her eye changing technique , But not the purple . They don't know about that yet . Her eyes didn't turn purple...just as I suspected...

"You're not real..."

"How can you say that...?" She looked hurt . It's all an act...Don't fall for it... "I thought you loved me..."

"T-Trunks...I...I'm over here..."

"Yuka...? Is that the real you ?" I asked looking around .

"TRUNKS! LOOK AT ME! I LOVE YOU!" The clone grabbed my hair and made me face her .

"Let. Her. Go." I paused after every word .

"You are mine." She said bitterly .

"You're not real."

"YES I AM! I'M RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE ME!? WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME!?" She grabbed the real Yuka by the hair and dangled her in the air above me .

"Give her back to me!" I screamed .

"Come any closer and I'll kill her . She's nothing . You are mine . She doesn't love you like I do . She can't provide for you like I can . I am everything that she isn't . That's why I was created . I am her replacement ." She smiled at me devilishly .

"Senzu bean!" Gohan came flying back . He threw it right to Yuka .

She was full of life again . "Thanks Gohan!"

She and the clone were spinning through the air trading blows back and forth . Just when you thought one was winning the other came back .

"KAMEHAME-" Goku started .

"DAD WAIT! You could hit the real Yuka!"

"Dad , Don't hurt her..." Real Goten flew down beside Gohan .

"I-I won't...Gohan...Which one is real...?" Goku asked confused .

"The one on the left-no , right...No , Left...?"

"Left it is then . KAME....HAME-"

Thanks for reading! (: Next Chapter will be here soon!