Part 3

Don't worry you will find someone better I said.

And she started crying again. But I loved him. She said while crying

I always felt that he wanted you for your money. I said
Really? She said.
Yeah. I said ok I will be right back okay? I said.

Okay? She said.

I went to the pet shop and got her a cat.

When she saw the cat she felt in love with the it.

Awwww. She said. Did you like it? I said. Yes it's so cute. She said.

I left her at the room with the cat and go to jimin at the living room.

What did you get her? Jimin asked.
A cat. I said.

Awww this is so cute. Jimin said

I'm trying tho. Then Jimin whispered I think if you tried to impressed her she's ganna like you.

Okay now can I sleep with you  because y/n is gonna sleep at my room? I asked.

Yes of course . Jimin said.

Okay good night. I said.

𝙔/𝙉~
I really liked the cat and I named it lili. I played with lili.

Then I felt asleep so i went to bed.

At the next morning. Suga woke me up.

What~~. I said. Come on I woke up early today for you. He said.

OkAy FiNe~. I said.

Okay put on your favorite outfit. He said.

Okay I guess. I said.

Suga took me to my favorite cafe I was happy.

We Sat down on a table we started talking about a lot of things and he got me hot chocolate and he got coffee for himself.

After a couple of talking.......

𝙎𝙪𝙜𝙖~

I love you y/n

What did you say? Y/n said
I love you since you was at 6th grade

I don't know what to say. Y/n said
Do you love me too? I asked.

I like you but not that way your my best friend.

I was so awkward at this moment even I went to the restroom and started crying about what happened when I came down I went back to y/n I paid for the drinks the I drive her home then I went back home.

Where is jimin I asked Namjoon who was at the living room. I don't know many at his room. Namjoon said.

I opened the door as a crazy person then I started screaming at jimin even started crying.

And J-hope ran to him and asked him if he is okay.

J-hope took to the living room and he started coming him down and Namjoon came to the room and started talking with my about what I did.

You know what you did? Namjoon asked.
I don't know what happened i just was angry because he said if I impressed her she will like me but she said the she likes my but not that way. I said

What you did with jimin was so wrong you understud him wrong he didn't do anything to regret this I want you to apologize to him "TODAY" suga not after a month. Namjoon said.

Okay okay nevermind. I said.

But I didn't expect what will happen.

Namjoon took me from my hand to the living room to jimin and J-hope and gave me a look.

S-sorry jimin I didn't mean it. I said okay I'm not mad at you or something but I didn't expect that you something like to me. Jimin said sadly.

It's okay. I said.

Awww COME HEEERE. O took Jimin in a big hug he was so happy.

Namjoon and J-hope were so happy.

After a month of me and y/n not talking she called my phone and she asked me that I if she can come.

Of course you can. I said.

At this time I was home along when she arrived I opened the door for her before I close it she-

[......]

𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙝? 😏