part 7

Y/N'S POV~

I woke up in bed not finding Yoongi next to me. I panicked and I saw him coming from the bathroom he was running  as he heard me screaming.

BABE ARE YOU OKAY??!!??!! He sa while running to my side.

Ohh I'm ok little meow meow oi just was scared that you wasn't here.

Oh it's okay I'm here haha. He said while looking at my eyes.

He came closer to me and kissed gently and said:I have work now baby I will see you after work

Ok but what time will you come home?? I asked looking at him.

At 7pm love. He said softly

What!! I said angrily.

What y/n you good do you need me today are you okay wanna for to the hospital to check up? He said being worried.

No no I'm fine but I will miss you so much It's Leterly 20hrs I will miss you so much babe.I said while looking at him sadly.

Aww don't be sad my little cat I promise you when I can back home we will have fun I promise you okay?? He said softly.

Ok but don't tell me after you come back your tiered because I miss you already babe.i said softly looking at his eyes

Okay I promise you I won't say that we will have so much fun as he kissed my on my forehead as I walked him and the boys to the door. I looked at the time it was 8am in the morning I was thinking of playing with lili and call my friends to come over and spend time with me.

I went to my room and started playing with lili as I called Joy my unrelated sister she was more than a friend to me.

On the phone~

joy:OMG Y/N I DIDN'T CALL YOU SENCE WE MET AT YOUR HOUSE FOR A SLEEP OVER REMINDER?!?!?!

Y/n:wow wow come down I miss you too by the way wanna come over?

Joy:are you even asking of course yes

Y/n: ok but don't come to my house go to the bts house at Yoongi's house.

Joy:okay but why?

Y/n:come and I will tell you everything okay?

Joy:okay can't wait to see you heheehehe

End off call!

Ok now I have about an hour tell I get ready to see her after years I miss her so much I don't know how we haven't call or meet for this long time no problem for now because I will see her after an hour.

I were this pjs...

After half an hour I heard a knock on the door I was so excited to see my best friend and so I went to the door and opened it as I saw her I hugged her so tightly

[.......]
What do you think my skills are getting better right anyways I hope y'all like this story if there is any problems please tell my becomes this is my first story and I wanna get better see y'all tomorrow <33