PART 10

After a couple minutes you both went back to the boys and then Yoongi said y'all wanna know something?

They said yes of course we wanna know.

Y/n is........

Is what. hobi said

Y/n is pregnant

YOUR JOKING RIGHT NOW OR WHAT WE'RE SO HAPPY YOU Y'ALL

We all were happy about it.

After 4 months

Y/n POV:

I wanna know how I would feel while giving birth lemme watch a birth giving video

I chose the right name video and the pain the woman was feeling in the video made me wanna drop the baby I was crying so hard and I even woke Yoongi get up he ran down stairs to me

what's happening are you okay? He said in fear.

No, I'm not okay I don't want this baby anymore. I said while crying

What why we both wanted a child, why are you saying that now? He said in confusion

That lady on YouTube was giving birth to her baby and she was through so much pain I don't want to be through that pain too I don't want to feel that . I said

He smiled at me and took me upstairs to the bedroom so he would comfort me up stairs and make me go to sleep.

As soon as we are at the room, he was comforting me and we were cuddling a little on the bed.

I've seen a couple of minutes. I was sleeping like a little baby.

Yoongi's pov:

I felt a little sad for her but we really want a baby and she's the one that asked for it I hope that birth won't be hard on her.

After a couple months and y/n is 8 months pregnant we we're on a plane to Japan and y/n started feeling some pain she didn't mind it and said it was just a kick.

Y/n's pov:

*In my mind* wow that's too much pain.

"Irl"

I started feeling too much pain and Yoongi was sleeping next to me.

No1's pov:

Y/n started feeling so much pain as she started screaming of pain she was about to give birth to her baby.

Yoongi woke up confused then he released y/n was giving birth.

He called someone to help him.

Y/n was screaming and they took her to a private place in the plane.

The girls was helping her put nothing was helping. After 2 mins one of the girls went and asked if there's any doctor on the plane or someone who can help her.

And there was no one there so one of the girls said the magic word "push".

After a few minutes y/n gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl.

After they cleaned the baby they called Yoongi who was terrified and when they called him he ran to the lady and asked her what happened is y/n okay is the baby okay?

She didn't say a word except for" follow me " he followed her to the room as he walked in he saw y/n holding a cute little baby girl.

Yoongi's pov:

When I saw her I didn't believe that this is my child I couldn't believe that I'm a dad now.

I went to y/n and asked her if I can hold her with tears in my eyes (happiness tears) when y/n gave her to me I said sky we're gonna name her sky what do you think?

Of course I love this name. Y/n said.