Tony

I walk down the sidewalk, the street lights illuminating my way in the as the soft rain falls around me. It's silent other than my footfalls and the drops of rain falling off the sides of the buildings around me. I've never minded the rain, it's always calmed me just like it does tonight.

I grip my satchel as I tilt my head back, smiling, letting the rain hit my face. It's peaceful.

I sigh happily and continue on my way home.

My peace is interrupted by the sound of footsteps behind me. I think nothing if it and continue on my way, but the footsteps become faster, closer.

I turn around but find no one on either side of the street.

Weird.

I take a few steps backwards before turning around to keep going, but I run into something. Something hard and cold.

I stagger back and my eyes meet glowing red ones that stare back down at me.

"Now what's a sweet treat like you doing out here all alone?"

I take another step back and he grins, fangs glistening in the dim light of the street lamps.

My mind doesn't even think before my body takes control. I turn and take off running as fast as I can.

I can hear him chuckle darkly before he's in front of me, making me screech to a halt. I don't stop in time and run into his chest again.

He doesn't let me back away this time ad he grabs my arm in one hand and my jaw in the other.

"Aw dot run, Treat," he smirks, "I haven't had my fun yet."

I lift my knee swiftly, making it come into contact with his crotch.

He grains in pain and his grip loosens enough for me to slip away. I run again, grabbing my pepper spray on my key chain as I do.

I look back, but don't see him.

I don't stop I keep running, all the way to my house. Gasping for air, I unlock my door and run in, slamming it behind me.

I lock the door quickly as I press my back against it.

I stay there for a few minutes cat hing my breath before I push away from the door and go to the kitchen to get a drink without bothering to turn on the lights.

I set my bag down on the island and go to my whiskey cabinet, grabbing a bottle and a glass. I pour myself a glass and down it quickly before pouring a second.

"Ya know, Treat," I spin around, dropping my glass, to find the man leaning against the island, staring at me with his red eyes from across the granite, "that was a pretty cheap shot."

I look at my bag quickly and look back at his smirking face.

"Looking for this?"

He holds up my pepper spray along with my keys.

"Give me my keys!"

I reach for them but he pulls them away, his smirks broadening. He grabs my wrist swiftly and pulls me closer, forcing my hips to hit my the hard stone. I wince in pain.

"Gotcha," his eyes shine menacingly as his grip tightens.

"Let me go," I grit out through my teeth.

"I don't think so," he leans in closer, "you owe me, Treat."

"I don't owe you shit," I seethe, trying to pull my arm away.

"Oh but you do, Treat," he draws on, "you took that cheep shot and, "he pulls me more, "I've had my eyes on you for a long time."

What?