Clint pt. 2

It's been three days.

Three fucking days and I can't get that mirror guy out if my head.

What is wrong with me?

I've even found him popping into my mind when I'm masturbating or when I was with that random guy at the bar last night. Stephen I think his name was.

I step out of the shower, grabbing my towel and starting to dry off. I wrap my hair in the towel and walk to the sink.

I jump when I see him standing behind me when I wipe the stream off the mirror but he's gone in the blink of an eye.

It's not the first time I've seen him pop up, not at all. He's popped up in my bedroom mirror, my rearview mirror, the mirror in the motel last night, everywhere.

I swear I'm going crazy.

I sigh and start to brush my teeth.

Should I have set it up once I got home? Should I have let whatever that was continue?

I can still hear his voice in my head, feel his hands on my body and it makes me shiver as goosebumps prickling along my bare skin.

"Beautiful."

I shake my head to get his voice out of my head.

I rinse out my mouth and wipe my face before letting my hair down as I go to my bedroom.

"Perfect now I'm horny," I groan as I throw on my clothes. I picked out some short shorts, a nice grey tank top, and silk, black underwear, no bra.

I grab my keys and head out to my truck. I pull out of the driveway and head back to the bar from last night.

I look in my rearview mirror and I see him standing in the road as I drive away. I look away, trying to ignore him.

I pull into the parking lot and head right in, sitting at the bar.

"Hey girl," Milo says, throwing their arm over my shoulder.

"Hey," I say swiping their beer and take a swig.

"Hey, that's mine," they laugh, taking it from me.

I order my own beer, watching the tv as I wait. The news is on.

"A man named Stephen Michaels was discovered dead in his apartment just hours ago, police say that the time of death was early this morning," the news anchor says, "detectives say that there was a sign of struggle but there is no DNA evidence or finger prints to help identify the attacker."

"Hey isn't that the guy you were with last night?" Allysa asks, looking at me concerned.

"Looks like him," I take my beer.

"I guess it's a good thing you didn't stay the night then," Stacey says, worry written all over her face.

"Yeah," I turn my attention away from the tv and to the bottle in my hand.

Again I can see him in the warped reflection.

I chug the beer and get up from the bar.

"What ya doing?"

"Getting laid," I call over my shoulder.

"Have fun."

"Plan to," I wave over my shoulder as I walk away.

I notice a decent guy leaning against the wall in the back.

I guess he'll do.

I make my way to him and his eyes fall on me. He knows what I want, I can see it in his eyes.