Steve

Y/n walks down the gravel pass, the large mansion finally coming into view. Five others stand on the porch, waiting to be let in.

"So you guys are he other guests?" She asks as she goes up the stairs.

"Yeah," a dark skinned girl answers, offering her hand for a handshake, "I'm Amber."

"Y/n," she shakes her hand.

"I'm Tiffany," the red haired girl says with a small wave.

"Nathan," a lanky, dark haired guy says, offering his hand as well, "nice to meet you."

"You too," y/n gives him a smile.

"I'm Austin, but my friends just call me bub," one of the blonde haired men says, also offering his hand.

"Nice to meet you, bub," she shakes his hand as well.

"Steve," the last man says gruffly, without so much as a smile.

"Sorry bout him," Amber says, "he was here before the rest of us, and he's acted like that he whole time."

"It's ight," y/n shrugs, "I'm used to living around assholes."

Steve rolls his eyes.

"So are we waiting on more people or..?" Y/n asks, looking from face to face.

"The door's locked," Nathan says, aiming his thumb at the door behind him.

"Oh," she steps up to the door, "let me get it then."

"What are you-" Amber stops midsentence as she sees y/n start picking the lock.

"Ta-da," she sing-songs as she open the door.

"Woah, how'd know do that?" Bub asks.

"Trick of the trade," she says stepping in, before turning back to the others who look at her apprehensively, "I specialize in helping people get into their homes or cars when they loose their keys."

"Okay, for a sec I thought you were a burglary or something," Nathan says quickly.

"Nah, I help people get into their stuff," she shrugs turning back around to look at the grand entry area of the mansion.

The others follow her in, eyes finding anything and everything to observe.

"Nice digs," Tiffany says doing a slow 360.

"Yeah but where's the people that live here?" Steve asks running his fingers along the ornate book shelf, "and why did they invite us?"

"Not a clue," Amber says picking up a small porcelain figurine to look at it, "and no idea." She flashes him a smile which he doesn't return.

The door suddenly slams shut and Bub runs to it, trying to pull it open.

"It's not opening," he grunts as he pulls.

Nathan joins him, tugging with all his might.

"Wait so we're stuck in here?" Tiffany starts to panic.

"Chill out, Spas," y/n rolls her eyes, "it's a big house, there's gonna be more than one way in and out. And if not, we can always break a window."

Tiffany glares at the Lockpick.

"Okay let's split up and look for another exit," Steve says, trying a light switch, "no power, perfect. How much battery does everyone have?"

Everyone pulls out their phones.

"87%," Bub says, "and no signal."

"72," Amber says, "no signal here either."

"98," Nathan says and everyone looks at him, "I have a charging phone case," he shrugs, "no signal."