she comes home to find you asleep

just some cute cobie fluff

You sat in your living room, watching your favourite film while you waited for your girlfriend to get home. She was filming quite far away from home so she kept getting home late at night.

So far, you had managed to stay up until she got back but tonight, you were exhausted after meeting up with some old friends and you were ready to pass out there and then. You tried your hardest to stay awake but your eyelids were getting heavy so you decided to lay down and get comfortable.

Your phone lit up with a message from Cobie saying she was leaving now so you thought you could just have a quick nap before she got home.

After a couple of hours, Cobie quietly crept in the house, guessing you had probably fallen asleep as you hadn't seen any of her texts. She walked into the living room and saw you curled up under a blanket, peacefully asleep.

She turned off the TV and picked you up, being careful not to wake you up and carried you upstairs to bed. She pressed a soft kiss to your forehead before changing into her pajamas and getting in bed next to you.

You nuzzled your face into her chest as she wrapped her arms around you tightly. "I love you," you whispered. "I love you more, baby," she put her finger under your chin to tilt your head up so she could kiss you.

"I missed you today," you sighed. "I missed you too. Now get some sleep, you look tired," she kisses you one last time before you lay your head back where it was and tangled your legs with hers.

"Night, honey. You're the only person I need in this world, I love you so much and I can't wait to marry you," she whispered, but you were already fast asleep, safe in the arms of the girl you loved.

a/n: leave some requests if you want - - - - >