parents

You had fallen asleep in Cobie's embrace after she had tired you out. She had ran you a nice warm bath afterwards, like the sweetheart she was and brought you to bed so you could sleep.

Her phone began to ring, waking her up. She panicked when she saw it was her dad calling, "hello?" The voice on the other end of the line was muffled, but the look of terror on your girlfriend's face would be enough to worry anyone.

After she hung up the phone, she gently kissed your forehead trying to wake you up, "hey, baby. My parents are coming over in ten minutes." You groaned, "no, I can't walk." Suddenly, Cobie realised what you meant and was panic stricken beyond what was probably healthy.

"It's okay, just put some clothes on, I'll fix your hair and then I'll carry you downstairs and hopefully they won't question why you're not walking about," she walked into your closet getting clothes for both of you.

"M sleepy," you mumbled as she helped you get dressed. "I know baby, hopefully they won't stay for too long," she put a shirt on you. After she got dressed, she braided your hair and brushed her own, preparing the house for her parents' arrival.

The doorbell went, making you dread the situation that was to come. She came over to you and pulled you close to her, lacing your fingers with her own. Her parents were always so nice to you, treating you like their own daughter.

"How have you both been," her mother asked you. "Busy, work has been keeping me away from y/n but I've been loving the small amounts of time we have together," Cobie looked at you with so much love and adoration in her eyes.

"How about you guys?" you questioned them. "Missing our favourite child, but other than that, great," her dad winked at you, making you laugh, and Cobie put her hand over her heart in mock offence.

They left after a couple of hours, waving goodbye to you both. Cobie walked back into the living room, letting out a loud sigh of relief and flopping onto the couch next to you. "I thought they were never going to leave," she huffed. "Can we go back upstairs," you yawned, absolutely exhausted.

"Of course, my love," she picked you up and you buried your face into the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent before falling asleep in her arms before she even got upstairs. "I love you, sweet dreams my beautiful girl," she whispered to you before getting in bed with you, wrapping an arm around you to keep you safe.

a/n: i really don't like this :/ im sorry