sweater

Maria was training some new SHIELD recruits, shouting at them when they weren't listening to her. They quickly learned not to disobey her and became intimidated.

Agent Hill was known for being terrifying and nobody had ever seen her soft side. However, the day she met you, everything changed. You were reading on a park bench, invested in your book when suddenly a hand was on your shoulder.

Your mouth was covered and then you were plummeted into darkness. Soon after, your head was thrown onto the concrete path, almost knocking you out. Suddenly, the grip around you was gone and you swore an angel had lifted you up and cradled you in it's arms.

Later on in the hospital, you woke up with a beautiful woman sitting next to your bed. "My name is Maria, I'm so sorry about what happened to you," she spoke. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" you rubbed your head, wincing at the pain.

"No, I saw you at the park and had to step in," she explained. "Who did this to me?" you asked her. "I'm not sure, he's in SHIELD custody so we'll find out soon," she smiled at you sadly.

"You work for SHIELD?" you questioned. "Yes," she nodded. "Thank you for saving me," you smiled weakly at her. "It was my pleasure," she stood up. "Wait, how can I repay you for this," you really wanted to see her again.

"You can let me stay and talk to you a little while longer?" she stared at her shoes. "It would be my pleasure," you repeated her words from earlier.

After you got out of hospital, the two of you became closer and started dating. "I want you to come to work with me today and meet my friends," she grinned at you. "Are you sure they'll like me?" you played with her rings.

"They would be stupid not to," she kissed your forehead. "I knitted you a sweater," you bit your bottom lip as you handed it to her. "Thank you, baby. It's beautiful," she looked at it in awe. It was light pink and had a little white heart where her heart would be.

She didn't have training so she wore it to the Avengers tower, seeing how happy it made you to see it on her. When she walked in, everyone went silent. Scary Agent Hill in a baby pink jumper was a rare sight.

As she walked through the halls, she glared at anyone staring at her, going to sit in her office while she waited for you to arrive. You had slept in and she didn't want to wake you so she left without you to hand in paperwork, leaving you a cute little note.

Casually walking into the Avengers common room, she sat with Steve and they discussed training plans, the whole team looking at her.

When you got there, you asked at the front desk where Maria was and the receptionist told you how FRIDAY worked. After she had told you how to get to your girlfriend, you went to go find her.

She was standing in the doorway of the room, facing away from you. You saw the opportunity to scare her so you snuck up behind her and jumped on her back, her catching you just in time.

"Hi, baby," she giggled. "Hi," you kissed her cheek before snuggling your face into the crook of her neck. "I love you," she told you. "I love you too," you kissed her neck.

from my marvel one-shots book <33