cuddles

You were curled up in Cobie's lap, while your favourite show played on the tv. Your girlfriend was reading, as per usual, as she absentmindedly played with your hair.

Occasionally, she pressed soft kisses to the top of your head, making you giggle. She loved to hear your laughter, she could hear the innocence and playfulness in it, though she knew you were the opposite of innocent.

"Is that mine?" she suddenly blurted out. "What?" you were confused. "That shirt," she smiled. "Maybe," you blushed. "It looks cute on you," she grinned at your lightly pink tinted cheeks.

"It smells like you," you muttered. "I hope that's a good thing," Cobie chuckled. "Sometimes," you smirked. "Rude," she playfully hit your arm. "Did you just hit me," you faked offence, placing your head over your heart dramatically.

"What if I did?" she confidently raised an eyebrow at you, making you shrink back into her lap, resting your head on her shoulder. "I love you, baby," she kissed your temple. "I love you more," you took her hand and started playing with her fingers.

"Not possible," she shook her head. "Mhm," you rolled your eyes, smiling to yourself. "It's true," she picked her book back up. "Whatever you say," you took her book from her.

"Give it back!" she pouted. "Say that I love you more," you held the book high in the air. "I love you more," she said, proud of herself. "That's not what I meant and you know it," you frowned.

She grabbed the book from your hand, giving you a kiss to compensate her words, "you're short anyway, holding things 'up high' isn't really that effective when you're 7 inches smaller than me." You scoffed, pouting, "rude."

"I love you," she kissed your pout away. "Love you more," you smirked. "I swear to god-"

a/n: it's short i know, it's rubbish i know💀