Prolouge

31st July 1980 03:30

James and Lily Potter could be found at St.Mungos hospital where a certain red-headed woman just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy with black messy hair and Avada Kedavra green eyes.
"What do you want to name him Lils" a teary eyed James Potter asked his exhausted wife.
"Harry- Harry James Sirius Potter" Lily whispered staring contently at her sleeping baby boy. James went and got his friends; Sirius, Remus and a nervous looking Peter. But when they got in the room Sirius cried when he was offered to hold Harry by Lily because her and James had an important question to ask.
"Pads?" James asked
"Yeah prongs" a very emotional Padfoot answered
"We want to know if you want to be Harry's Godfather" Lily sweetly told him, Sirius gasped and looked at his brother and his sister (in everything but blood) with rivers of tears streaming down his face.
"Really?" Padfoot chocked out
"Yes your my brother" James said smiling.
"Thank you prongs" Sirius whispered his voice full of emotion. Sirius passed Harry to a very sceptical and wary Remus, who tried to decline profoundly.
"N-no pads, I might hurt him."
"Don't be daft Moony you could never hurt anyone" Padfoot insisted, but when Remus his eyes flashed amber meaning Moony claimed Harry as his cub. You could see Remus visibly relax. But he didn't even imagine he would ever be asked the question when he held his cub.
"Moony?" James said looking at a very emotional werewolf.
"Mmm" Remus hummed back not looking at James.
"Me and Lily were talking the other day and we want to know if you will also be ok with becoming Harry's other god father" James said sincerely. Remus' breathing hitched not expecting that ever in his life.
"I would be honoured prongs but why me I'm a were-" Remus said but was cut of by Lily this time.
"You are our brother Remus we love you and trust you with our lives just like we do Sirius and we know anything we're to happen to us and Sirius, you could look after Harry properly" Lily reassured Remus no but she said it with love in her voice.
And then when Harry was finally passed to Peter Harry burst out crying so Lily took him back saying he probably needed fed. But she had a feeling something suspicious was up with Peter, he was always so skittish all the time.

------------------------

2months later

Lily was putting a baby Harry to bed while telling him one of her stories from her childhood and her Hogwarts days because she found out Harry preferred her stories. Because when she tried to read him a story book his accidental magic went off and that's when Lily, James, Sirius and Remus found out Harry was powerful because he accidentally caused the book to burst into green flames, only powerful wizards can conjure green flames and the only known powerful wizards known today are Dumbledore and You-Know-Who (aka Voldemort). So Lily started telling Harry stories of her own which she found out he loved because he would giggle and flashes of blue light would happen when he would laugh or giggle.

"When me and my best friend, your uncle Sev would play in the park we would use our accidental magic to create games and make each other laugh. Uncle Sev used to make me laugh all the time especially when I was sad because of Petunia, remember Harry when you go to Hogwarts find uncle Sev and make sure he knows I forgive him about our fight we had. Anyways Sev was my only friend because all the other kids thought I was weird but Sev showed me kindness and helped me understand what it was I could do" Lily sighed, smiling she looked down at a very content Harry who had just fallen asleep. She put him down in his cot and quietly left the room.
Lily told Harry all about Severus Snape her best friend and brother (in everything but blood) she missed him but didn't know how to tell him she forgave him. She knew he was a death eater because she saw his mark and knew he got that after their argument when he called her a 'Mudblood' although she knew it wasn't his fault that he said it. He was a Slytherin while she was Gryffindor and he was around pure blood bigots who believed in blood supremacy. And she was a muggle-born witch. She was hurt when he called her that slur but after they graduated Hogwarts she knew she forgave him but didn't know how to tell him so she didn't. But she vowed she would tell him just after Harry's first birthday.