Chapter 1

:owl talk:
$parseltongue$
———————————————————
Number 4 Privet Drive, was unusually quiet more so than normal. And that was all down to one Albus Dumbledore carrying baby Harry who was pretending to be asleep, even Dumbledore didn't know. He slowly walked towards the front door and he all but dumped the basket Harry was in on the doorstep. Albus took out a letter and placed it in the basket and left. Not even a heating charm was placed but Harry placed one instead.

————————————————————————
The next morning:   7:35am

A horse-faced woman and a whale of a man known as Vernon and Petunia Dursley, were trying to get their toad of a baby to eat, while Vernon was leaving the house. Baby Harry had just woken up and could feel blocks on his magic and he did not like it one bit, so closing his eyes he focused on braking the binds and blocks that were on his magical core. Feeling satisfied he closed his eyes going to go back to sleep but that didn't last long, because the door was flung open to reveal an annoyed Vernon and a disgusted looking Petunia carrying a baby Dudley.
"Pet who's kids that" Vernon questioned Petunia.
"I don't know dear" she replied, but when the Harry opened his eyes she nearly gasped, she'd know those damn eyes anywhere. Green eyes stared up at her and all she could see was her sister's eyes staring back up at her, so she looked away. "Look Vernon there's a letter" she told her husband.
"Read it out then pet" Vernon scoffed

"Dear Mr and Mrs Dursley,
                                                    I'm afraid to tell you that Petunia's sister Lily and her husband were murdered last night." Petunia gasped, sure she disliked her sister but that was only because she was jealous about her sister's magic. But she never hated her to the point she'd want her dead, she felt sick known her sister died thinking her sister hated her for something she couldn't control. " I need you and your husband to try and beat the magic out of him, and I will pay you 1,000 galleons (£10,000 pounds) a month for your trouble. I need him to be submissive so I can use him for war, but I need him to not know about the wizarding world so I can 'rescue' him when he's eleven. I need him to look up to me as a saviour, however don't be too harsh on him and start the beatings at 4 years old.

Yours sincerely
Headmaster Albus Dumbledore" Petunia's face was as white as a ghost. 'He wanted us to beat the boy' she thought. What they didn't realise or know was that the long you held the letter or were around it the stronger the compulsion's that laced the letter worked stronger.

————————————————————————

3 years later July 31st 1994: 7:00 am

On this bright morning a young Harry could be found using his will magic to cook breakfast for his relatives. He started using his will magic when he saw the wards around the house. And he knew only one person who would do that, Albus Dumbledore. Harry was shook out of his thoughts by his uncle shouting down the stairs about breakfast.
"Freak breakfast better be done by the time we get down there." he rolled his eyes and levitated the food to the table. The thing Harry loves about will and wish magic is that it's untraceable which means Albus Dumbledore can not see or find out about him using magic or that he is aware of it. Because that's all he would need is dumbles coming and trying to tamper with his magic again.
'I might use my metamorphmagus power to go to diagon alley today' he thought to himself. He left the room once the food was set down and went to his cupboard and let himself feel his body change to look like a nine year old, and snuck out of the house to an ally and apperated to diagon alley.
Once there he first went to gringots to get an inheritance test to see what he owns and whatnot.
"Hello master goblin teller"Harry said with a bow while the goblin looked shocked.
"Hello what can I do for you" the goblin asked
"May I have an inheritance test please" he asked with a smile.
"Yes please follow griphook" the goblin spoke while gesturing to a goblin next to him. Harry nodded and followed griphook to an office.
"Hello I am griphook, now for the inheritance test I need 7 drops of blood on this parchment" griphook explained. Harry nodded grabbed the blade and cut his palm over the parchment. Slowly word started to appear.