Chapter 03

As planned, SeokJin himself also follows NamJoon to the office. He needs to make sure NamJoon goes to the office from wandering elsewhere. They both went to work by train. As everyone knows, NamJoon can't drive for the sake of world peace. So, he went to work using the train as the bus was a bit slow.

SeokJin can drive but chooses not to drive. His car was seldom worn and not functioning properly. He needs to service his car first before using it again. He went to his cafe on foot because of the close proximity. NamJoon needs a car while SeokJin doesn't need a car. They are upside down anyway.

Along the way, SeokJin is engrossed in noticing that NamJoon is looking in one direction. Without blinking, he stared in that direction. SeokJin tried to find what he was looking at but to no avail. He's sure NamJoon is looking at someone but doesn't know who. In the train, there were too many passengers. What is he looking at!? Who is that person!?

POV : SeokJin
What is he looking at? Which direction? Who is he looking at? I looked at the bespectacled man. Him? Then, look at the girl wearing the school uniform. Or her? What makes my darling look at him? Or her? Did he forget he had me!? This cannot be allowed! I couldn't control my jealousy. I mean, who can control jealousy when we love someone, right?

"Who are you looking at?"

NamJoon looked surprised when I asked the question firmly. He quickly looked the other way from continuing to look at 'that person'. I looked right at him when he still didn't answer. I knew he knew I was looking at him, but he still didn't answer. This makes me even angrier.

"Joon!" I pinched his arm hard.

"Ouch!" He rubbed his arm.

"Why didn't you answer my question?" I feel like crying. Does he no longer love me? Why doesn't he share his problems with me like always? Now, he's been secretive with me! NamJoon who noticed my condition, rubbed my cheek gently with his thumb. I miss this. I miss when he looks at me lovingly...

"Baby, I..."

He didn't have time to finish his sentence when the noise of the train door opening disturbed him. I pushed his hand away then said, "See you in front of the office." And I went on to leave him, disappearing in the midst of the crowd scurrying out of the train.

POV : JiMin
I tied my shoelaces before heading to the door and locking it. I looked up, looking at the sky. Good weather to start a new day. And oh, today is my first day to school in seoul! I'm so excited! Meet new friends, make new friends, meet new teachers, do assignme- Oop, not that one.

I had arrived at school and was walking along the corridor to find my class. While I was looking at the numbers in each class, someone bumped into me. Or I'm the one who accidentally bumped into him? Whatever, but we bumped into each other.

"I'm sorry." We say in unison.

Our eyes met but I quickly escaped the gaze and looked down. My books are scattered on the ground. But, luckily I or he didn't fall. I lowered my body to quote my book. He did the same, helping me. What the-? Why is this situation like the one in the drama?

"Here." He handed me my books.

"T-Thank you." I took the said books.

He smiled at me before leaving me. Wow, he is so charming, so handsome and kind hearted! When he left, I saw some female students following him and heard whispers from the students. Looks like he's popular.

"He is very kind!"

"That's right. Even though he has been ranked number one in the most handsome men here, he remains humble." The most handsome man? Well, he's really handsome. I also agree. I nodded slightly. Humble? I nodded again. Human characteristics that should exist in this world.

"There is no denying it. His soulmate must be very lucky." The female students are not wrong.

That guy is really interesting, huh?

"Hey, little one~!"

I heard someone's voice from behind me. I quickly turned around. There was a masculine man and two of his friends to his right and left. Who are they? I could see the smirk on their faces. What's with that face? It makes me shiver. Don't say they will...

"I never saw you here. New kid?"

"Y-Yes..." I nodded.

"Follow me."

"Huh?"

"You heard me." He suddenly grabbed my arm hard then pulled me to follow him. I looked at the other students, hoping they would help me but they were all chased away by two friends to the masculine man. I tried to escape but failed. He's too strong!

"Let me go!" I rebelled.

"Shh! Shut up and follow me."