Chapter 3 - Wooden Wall Completed! Explore the valley!

On the third day of coming to another world, Ci Ye woke up from his sleep.

He slept well last night! He doesn't know if it's because he was too tired during the day or because he felt safe with the tree walls.

Ci Ye cleaned up, ate up the remaining white berries, and walked out of the cave.

He takes back the wood blocking the hole, Ci Ye takes out the wooden wall, next to the stone wall on the side of the cave, click [place]: hold the wooden wall tightly under the control of the system, and then insert it tightly into the ground.

After placing the wooden wall, Ci Ye looked closely and found that the bottom of the wooden wall had penetrated about half a meter underground, and the exposed part was also two meters long.

Ci Ye did not continue to place the remaining wooden walls, but decided to make more wooden walls and a wooden door.

There is still a lot of wood left. It's better to make more wooden walls today, so that a larger active area can be enclosed at the mouth of the cave.

Another morning of work. With the help of the system, Ci Ye finally made five wooden walls and a big wooden door.

The wooden door is made of larger purple chestnut wood, each half of which is one meter wide, which is a large wooden door more than two meters wide.

Place the wooden walls one by one at the mouth of the cave and circle a semi-circular open space, about dozens of square meters.

The wooden door is placed directly in front of the wooden wall, two meters high, two meters wide and 30cm thick.

Ci Ye can't push such a big wooden door, but when opening and closing the door, the system will automatically help him, so there was no need to worry.

With the wooden wall, the safety of the base is finally guaranteed.

Looking at the tall wooden wall built in front of him, Ci Ye felt an unparalleled sense of pride, which he has never experienced in the game.

Gulu--

There was a sound in his stomach.

It's time to eat. He has been busy all morning. Let's try purple chestnuts at noon today.

[Purple chestnut]

[Food (nuts): replenish physical strength and spirit]

[Fresh: 60 days]

These purple chestnuts are about the same size as earth's chestnuts, but the epidermis is purple and easy to peel off. There are white pulp inside.

Make a fire pit, set up a big bamboo tube with boiling water, roast some purple chestnuts in the fire, and throw the other part into the bamboo tube to cook.

In a short time, a strong aroma came from the fire pit.

Ci Ye used homemade long bamboo chopsticks to pick up roasted chestnuts out of the fire pit.

The chestnut epidermis is brown, and when gently peeled, the slightly yellow pulp inside will be exposed.

Ci Ye couldn't wait to have a bite. His eyes lit up. It was so delicious!

It tastes soft and glutinous, a little like glutinous rice, but with a faint salty taste.

After eating more than a dozen in a row, Ci Ye picked out the boiled purple chestnuts in the bamboo tube.

The boiled purple chestnuts also have a salty taste, but they are much lighter than those cooked. After the white pulp is cooked, they are like small sweet dumplings.