Ill make it work!

A loud groan was heard through the thin walls as a beauty among others opened his blueish gray eyes.  It took him a while to adjust his eyes to the sudden brightness of the sun shining through the window.
But as the man looked around he was frozen he turned a even whiter shade.
Why am I not dead?! He sat up holding his head do to an aching pain.

He started Reviewing the past few minutes of his life, he recalled getting attacked by an army led by jiang cheng before getting torn apart by fierce corps because he broke the Stygain Tiger Amulet. So how was he in his old room from when he still lived in lotus pier? As he was still stuck in his own thoughts he didn't notice the sudden visitor that barged into his old room. 
Wei wuxian! Jiang cheng screamed stomping closer to the said man, but before he got to close wei ying scrambled to the other side of the bed getting into a protective position. This action confused Jiang cheng but he brushed it off thinking wei ying was trying to challenge him.
You idiot! I've been calling you down for 5 minutes now! Jiang cheng screamed you seem to think you have the right to ignore me because shijie gave you seconds last night! Jiang cheng had a pout on his face.
All wei ying did was stare in shock shijie is alive? Wei ying thought.   Another presence entered, Jiang cheng! Don't be so mean to wei ying he just woke up! His shijie said before walking up to Jiang cheng and giving him a loving pinch on the cheek.
But- Jiang cheng pout grew bigger.
No buts you guys aren't fighting today!
You guys are going to cloud recesses in a few hours. Jiang yanli said.   Turning back to wei ying she finally noticed him shaking, and trying to hide his sobbing. She went off auto pilot since the last time she saw him cry was when he first came to lotus pier.
A-Xain what's wrong she said before rushing over and wiping a few tears that streamed down his face.
Shijie. wei ying whimpered. Now Jiang cheng was standing beside yanli but he decided not to say anything since he wasn't the best in comforting people and he to was shocked with the sudden outburst.
Wei ying leaned back from the touch of his shijie, I'm not worthy enough for your kindness wei ying thought. He would not allow the same things to happen he will not
Disappoint anyone. Since the world curs- gave him another chance to redeem himself he would do it.
Oi! Jiang cheng said a little bit of concern laced in his harsh voice.
Ah- oh ahahah Wei ying laughed scratching his neck a bit. Sorry this one apologizes for causing such a disturbance.
Shocking both Jiang cheng and Jiang yanli why was he acting like that usually he would lean into yanlis hand and laugh!
Uh it's ok how about some lotus pork rib soup we have time! Jiang yanli said trying to cheer up her brother.
It seemed to work as his eyes shined as he gulped. If it isn't a-any trouble I would love some! He smiled his usual goofy smile and laughed. I'll go and prepare it! Before leaving she pat Wei ying on the head and smiled. Wei ying wanted to cry again this was to much. He didn't deserve such warmth from someone who's blood was on his hands. his fault. 

Jiang cheng grumbled. Don't go around worring shijie!  He glared.   Wei ying stood up now face to face with Jiang cheng. Are you sure shijie was the only one worried?
Wei ying tilted his head to the side clearly mocking Jiang cheng.  Who's worried!
Jiang cheng screamed as his face had a nice layer of pink over his pale face, do to being embarrassed by Wei ying.
Wei ying started laughing while holding his stomach. Getting even more embarrassed Jiang cheng stormed out with a now even redder face.
Ooh how much he missed teasing Jiang cheng a evil grin plastered itself on Wei yings white porciline face.
But disappeared as fast as it came as he remembered he was now in his 15 year old body and pretty weak. HOW WAS HE GOING TO PROTECT EVERYONE! Wei ying took a deep breath before he checked to make sure he had his golden core once again, to his relief it was still there and stronger than before. But still not enough he needed to be evn stronger, the wens were no joke at his current level.
After brainstorming for a while An idea came into his mind, when he had his core he was to small minded to ever try combing his beautiful forms. But now that he's spent most his life fighting against many types of cultivators and seeing many sword styles and talisman he started thinking of their forms, steps and style to test and improve, as he wrote them down into a scroll. He also listed spirit devices he remembered how to make he put those into a different scroll before sealing them and leaving them on his desk to get ready. It had been a long time since he had a proper bath. A disciple already dropped by to leave him some water and a sturdy comb. As he went into the water his once tense body calmed down. After drying off he rushed to get his robes on, he put on his usual red under robe and black outer robe, he looked at himself and started judging his outfit. He missed chenqing around his waist, but quickly ignored that thought, as he replaced the empty spot with his sword suibian he wouldn't lie by saying he didn't miss this sword. Pushing his thoughts away he tied his hair up with the red ribbon.
As he pulled his hair back he saw a few red strands of hair. He didn't remember putting anything red on his hair other than the ribbon, though he had to admit it complimented his hair more.
Ignoring it he walked back to the desk and shoved the two scrolls into his robes before getting rudely disrupted by his brother-
HURRY UP! Jiang cheng barged into his room before grabbing him by his wrist and dragging him to sit on a soft cushion next to their shijie
Jiang cheng then sat at the other side of Jiang yanli.  Wei ying was excited to have his shijies amazing food. But he was soon distracted by seeing Yu ziyuan followed by Jiang Fengmian approaching where they were sitting.  Wei ying immediately felt anxiety form throughout him. These people he had wronged to much he caused their sect to fall before the hands of the wens and he didn't keep his promises  of protecting Jiang cheng and his shijie as well as never repaying his debts to them.
He had no right to look at them so he stood up and bowed staring at the ground.
Greetings Madam Yu and sect leader Jiang.
Showing his respect which was followed by his siblings but they didn't bow as low as him. (I think only people of lower status bow that low seeing as they are stated as lower or are seen as lower? If I'm wrong I'm sorry 😭)
Wei ying never really bowed so low before.  Seeing that if someone did as little as poked him he would have done a front flip, it pleased madam Yu as she took it as the brat had finally learned his place, below them.
They all took their seats but Wei ying wouldn't dare to look at anyone, he also stayed silent seemingly stuck in his head.
Weird the Jiangs all thought but they continued to eat there food in- silence?. Even madam Yu seemed kinda awkward, he was just sitting there... was he planning something.  Jiang fengmian coughed trying to break that silence that seemed to have plagued them. So- are you guys ready to go to cloud recesses..?
Jiang cheng stole a quick glance to Wei ying . Yea I guess. Jiang cheng said
Madam Yu was getting annoyed now.
Did that brat really have to make things so awkward, now she was partially worri- annoyed.  She decided to also try to get out of this awkward spiral. I heard cloud recesses is very strict she glared at Wei ying  finally gaining his attention as he hesitantly    looked her in the eyes. I'm expecting you to not bring shame on yunmeng. Her voice stern and threatening.
Wei ying nodded his head in confirmation before speaking finally.
This lowly one will stay out of trouble and will not bring shame to yunmeng. He took a spoon full of his shijies soup. The looks on there faces would have been priceless if not worrying quickly he fixed his speech.
Wei ying quickly smirked. Or I'll try! He stuck his tongue out in a childish manner
Jiang cheng started scolding him while Jiang yanli was giggling at her younger brother's. Jiang fengmain smiled while he enjoyed the soup his daughter made. While Madam Yu was kinda amused as well.

After that meal they were walking to get on a boat to bring them to cloud recesses, the walk was filled with Wei ying teasing his poor fellow disciples that choose to walk with them.
It was a sweet goodbye as Wei ying looked like a little puppy while waving goodbye to his shijie who happily waved back to him and Jiang cheng. 

Hello! I was feeling kinda bored so I wrote this disaster if you want me to continue this then comment? I think not sure man😭
I don't know if I'll continue tho.