kwampy

Thinking about cloud recesses felt oddly refreshing for Wei ying. Even though lan qiren was always at his neck, he loved teasing lan wangji. Lan zhan... I sudden feeling of suffocation ran over Wei ying as he remembers the hand that somehow ended up back into his as he took what was suppose to be his last breath. He wants to see that man again he wants to do his best to please that man, to see his lip softy turn up. But of course he would tease the man.. He was so lost in thought he didn't even notice how he had a look that only the elderly had when reminising. plastered on his face. Hey whats got you so deep in thought.  You better not be planning anything! Jiang cheng says eyeing him with a hint of worry.
Ah- How could you think such a thing of me! Wei ying says while putting a hand over his chest quickly dismissing his thoughts. Jiang cheng crosses his arms as he glares obviously not impressed. 
They had recently left Caiya town and were   at the gates to cloud recesse.
Wei ying was thinking of a way to stop the wen, and how to get back at the peacock while still healing his shijies marrige as fast as possible, that he didn't even noticed they had arrived. We can not let you in with no invitation. A lan disciple said.  Snapping Wei ying out of his thoughts, ahh how did he forget the invitation again!! He mentally slapped himself.
Wei ying sighed trying to regain his composure, we accidentally got our invitation lost, but we never intended to lose it! And all of us are standing her wouldn't it also be against the lan rules to send us away? A-Xian. his shijie said mind your manners.  But shijie! it might be night before we find somewhere to rest! Wei ying   grumbled. Then let's leave the gate and set up somewhere. Yanli bowed to the disciple.
But as she was about to leave, a tall man dressed in beautiful white flowing robes walked over too elegantly for Wei ying to comprehend. He was not this handsome the first time they saw each other! Wei ying panicked.
Second childe, welcome back the lan disciple said before bowing.
Jiang cheng leaned into his ear, the second childe of lan must be lan wangji one of the twin jades of lan, and the younger brother of their clan leader lan Xichen.
Wei ying couldn't stop staring at lan zhan the man who's hand felt so nice In his. The one who looked at him with such longing.

Iya! are you listening to me Jiang cheng said before pinching his ear gaining his attention.
Wei ying smirked before walking closer to lan zhan paying no mind to Jiang cheng trying to hold him back. But before he could get to close more disciples came hauling over what looked to be a corpse.
Ahh! Wei ying had such a bad memory how could he forget something so important!
What ended him like that jiang cheng whispered. He's doesn't look dead it's more like he got cursed with some wicked sorcery. Wei ying replied to Jiang cheng. 
Lan wangji turned around to face them as his attention immediately landed on Wei ying. Since Wei ying didn't really have time to prepare himself to look in those eyes again he stumbled back a bit frozen by the stern look he grew to long for.
Jiang cheng looked at him taken aback for a bit before, he looked at lan wangji who had his eyes glued on wei ying.
Clearly sensing how it was getting awkward Jiang cheng decided to introduce himself.  Second Childe lan he bowed I am Jiang cheng from Jiang clan of Yunmeng, and son of clan leader Jiang Fengmian.
This is my sister jiang yanli he gestured to her as she bowed. And this is my senior brother Wei ying also known as Wei wuxian, after a few seconds of Wei ying still frozen in place, Jiang cheng nudged him trying to snap him back to reality.
Ah- uh Wei ying quickly bowed trying to hide his face. He felt his face go numb, this often happened right before he would pass out, He hid his face because he knew it must be deathly pale. Why now Wei ying mentally shouted.Wei ying was feeling light headed, he's been focused on getting everything perfect he ended up letting too many things slip, one side of his head was beating him up about that while the other side of his head was busy doing jumping Jack's at the sight of lan wangji. So many unwanted emotion have been getting pushed in the back of his head ever since he got back,, now seeing so many people he hurt in one day wasn't the best for him, After coming back, he hasn't really eaten much since he's not use to it yet, being in burial mounds, and having to ration food, got him used to starving, but he would still get forced or reminded to eat thanks to wen Qing and wen Ning, but they weren't here now so he didn't notice he had nothing to eat since desending lotus pier. He would have been fine if he wasn't stuck in his younger body.
He started swaying as his eyes started getting glazed over.. He felt his consciousness slowly fading.
A-Xain! He heard his shijie scream before he found himself in black nothingness.

Lan zhan was about to turn away when out of nowhere. He heard a scream, quickly he turned around to see the young man he now knew as Wei wuxian had collapsed.
Jiang yanli rushed too Wei wuixan side and started checking his pulse.
What's wrong A-Xain she asked panicking.
Lan zhan rushed over to her side.
He was debating if this was a stunt to allow them into cloud recesse, so he took it upon himself to see. The man looked malnourished, since he was laying down, his robes went down with him showing his form more, he seemed to be burning up as well. Since the man was almost as pale as the disciple they brought in a few seconds ago, there was a chance he might be infected with the same things so after a while of thinking it over. Lan zhan looked at the disciple signaling to get more  disciples so they could carry  the man inside.
   He would have sent him somewhere else but lan wangji felt somehow drawn to the man.
As they carried him away. Jiang yanli bowed thank you childe lan, we are sorry for the trouble we have caused you!
Jiang cheng followed as he too bowed.
Lan wangji turned his back to them, some disciples will help you get situated, he said before walking away.

Hello~ Thank you to everyone looking forward to the little chapters!
Since this is kinda my first story thingy I'm not really good at writing so sorry!