Chapter Eight : The Storm

Shawn Kents 

I chuckled at Damon's last joke and sighed. "We need more cute moments like these" I say adjusting my feet on his lap.

  "We will baby." he smirked.

"And how can you be so sure about that? We could stop talking to each other like nothing ever happened"

"Cause I'll do everything in my power to make it happen." He licked his lips and smiled.

   "Awwe, that was sweet." I smiled back.

He chuckled and I was kind of curious as to what he was laughing at.

"What's so funny?"

He finished laughing, "Nothing, your just so beautiful when you blush" he pinched my cheek.

"You must say that to all the lil hoes you be bringing through here" I said not serious at all but crossing my arms to hear his cliche answer.

No.

"Yep," he said and I gasped "But your the only person I've said it to and meant it." he continued smiling. I hate how cute he is. Its gonna be hard to be mad at him.

  "Oh shit, look at the time"

"Don't tell me you wanna leave already" he said pouting.

"Yes, its getting late and I'm tired"

"Ughh, let me get my keys"

  It was around 2 am so Damon dropped me off back home.

  " See you tomorrow" he said out the car window as I walked in my house. I shut the door and of course the first thing I see is David and mom. Bottles are literally everywhere and they're still in the same spot I left them in, drunk as hell and close to unconsciousness.

   I started to walk towards my room,

"Ha- Hey baby, just getting in ?" Mom said barely able to make a sentence.

"Wha- where you be-"

"Shh" I hushed David before his mouth got bad and his words more slurred and potent.

"You are drunk, and I don't have time to listen to any of your homophobic remarks right now, especially since I can smell both your toxic ass breathes from the steps. I have school in the morning. Goodnight."

      I quickly rushed to my room, took my clothes off and jumped in bed, only to be staring at my ceiling. Its been a long day.

Travis McCloud

Bj filled me in on why we needed to leave the party so early.  One of his lookouts told him some dudes was snooping around the house.

   We finally pulled up to the trap house. I notice my anxiety building up because I don't want to believe what Bj told me is true.

"Get ready nigga," Bj loads his pistol as I reach in the glove department to grab his spare. He motions for me to go and we  jump out the car.

The door is wide open.

  "FUCK!" I say to myself. This has to be the worst night of my life. Shawn still with that Fu Fu ass nigga, I didn't get to bust my but, and some crazy ass niggas done decided to rob me.

Bj aims his gun at the door as we walk up the first flight of steps. He must see something I don't.

    A loud bang escapes the door and I immediately jump to the ground. Multiple gunshots soon surround the area and I'm scared out of my mind.  I look up a bit to see that Bj is still shooting back at what ever is shooting at him.