Chapter Four : Best Friend

[Travis in Media 😍 )

        Shawn Kents

       I walked into 3rd period thinking about Damon mostly. He got me with his intoxicating charm. Not to mention his sweet smile. I think I drooled a bit when he wanted a kiss.

        I walked to my seat infront of Travis. Suprised by not hearing the heckles of him and his followers was almost weird in a way since I'm so used to it but soothing and less irritating nonetheless.

   Travis and his friends silence spoke volumes to how much I could actually learn if I didnt have to hear their shit all day. Class went by fast as the lunch bell rung. I met up with Kayla and we walked to the line together.

     "So who is he?" Kayla starting her nonsense by grabbing her tray from the lunch lady.

"Bitch what you talking 'bout?"

"The boy you was walking with, he was cute. So who is he?"

I smiled at the thought of Damon, his gorgeous eyes and chipmunk cheeks leaving a permanent stain on my heart. "Girl thats just some guy I met at the party last weekend" I said sitting down at our table. We talked it up for a good 5 mins before Damon walked over to us.

"Hey...Shawn" he said hesistantly. Worried after he had seen Kayla's crazy ass just grinning at him.

"Girl, fallback. All this dick in the room that want you and you want the one that chose me" I said laughing with a lil seriousness.

      "Bitch, hes fine as hell though. Just look at him." She rubbed my shoulder to let me know I did a good job. I laughed in my head thinking about it, "Good job best friend. I hope yall make some cute babies"

Kayla's rude comments were unexpected as me and Damon both had food in our mouths and choked when she said "babies". Of course now that she's brought it up, I couldnt help but think about it. I smirked as me and Damon both looked at eachother and started cracking up laughing, "Kayla this is Damon, Damon this is Kayla, my crazy ass, hormone driven bestfriend Kayla" after I introduced them they both started chatting it up smiling and shit but I was to busy noticing that Travis had walked in and sat at his normal table.

     I swear I never have a problem with Travis until he makes it one. After every few seconds he's done talking he would side eye me. I caught a quick attitude when he did it again so I bucked at him and gave him one of my many faces I make when people get caught staring at me. To my suprise he got up and walked over to my table.

"Hey Kayla,"

"Heyyy Travis," she over exaggerated her 'heyy on purpose just to fuck with me, "whats going on?" she finished smiling at Travis but then looking my way for a reaction. Kayla and Travis used to go out for a lil' bit Freshmen Year, but she got tired of him dogging her so she dumped his ass. She went on to become the finest bitch in shool and all the guys wanted her. Their cool now though.

"Wassup Shawn," Travis said, looking at me with a smug grin. I decided against acknowledging him by huffing and rolling my eyes. I felt him look sadden as I looked the other way.

"Who you nigga?" I heard him say to Damon, and I saw Damons face turn completely upside down.

"Nigga, Im Damon, who you?" he said with an attitude. "That must be that Chicago coming out of him" I said to myself.

"I'm his boy best friend, so any nigga he fuck with gotta get checked by me" I was in shock at Travis' words. "Is this nigga serious?" I thought to myself.

"Travis', Hi! Uhm, Shawn's best friend here" Kayla said very dramatically, as she tends to be, "But uh, didnt yall just fight like last week? Shawn please explain." she said with an angry look on her face. I shrugged at her question 'case what the hell was I suppose to say. The bell rung before there was an akward moment THANK GOD and we all went to our classes, this is one of the classes I have with Travis though, so I know he rey start some shit.

A/N: So yes I know what your gonna ask "why so short?" Its because there wasn't much I could really do with this Chapter anyway with it already being short as hell. Looking back now I hate it but oddly I feel it was necessary.

Rate

Comment

Add To Your Library/ Reading List