Chapter 3

(Rin POV)
Ignoring will not help anymore.
Even though it's the easy way out, I need to clear things up once and for all.
As soon as I walk into school the next day I ran over to Len's Locker. I see him stacking books into his arms. so I tap his shoulder.

When he turns around he almost throws all of his books into the air.

"Gahhhh!! Rin?" He freaks out.
"Len, I think we need to talk."
"Umm ok."

Then I motion for him to follow me and he does. We head over to the abandoned trophy hallway so we can talk in private.

"Listen Len," I start out slow and he has my full attention. "I really appreciate you being here for me, but I'm not sure I'm ready for a relationship yet."

I awkwardly let the words fly from my mouth and Len gets a look up pain in his eyes.
Then he speaks up, "Then what do you want?"

I loose my train of thought at the question and I feel tears almost form as I utter, "I don't know..."

I can tell Len can see I'm having a hard time figuring things out and he seems to want to comfort me. So I let him.

He pulls me into an embrace. I can hear his heart beat and smell his sweet scent. It's almost calming.
Then I hear him whisper quietly.
"Then let me make it up to you."

I look up at him confused but he continues.
"Give me a month to prove that I can be want you want."

"What!"
I move out of his arms in confusion.
"Why should I do that?!"
I look over to him and he shrugs.

"I feel like this is the only way to help us both." he replies. " I want to prove that I will be the right choice, and you need someone to rely on it seems."

I stand there as I think things over, at the same time Len is giving me a pleading look.

"Please! I want to show you that this won't ruin our relationship!"

I open my mouth to give my answer but then the bell for school to start rings. and suddenly the halls are swarmed with kids heading to their classes.

My only option is to shout over the crowd.

"You Have one week Len Kagamine!" I shout before heading up the nearest stairs to me.

But right before I head up I catch a glimpse of his face and I have never seems anyone look so happy before.

Maybe he might be right. This might not ruin our friendship.

__________________________
So here's the end of chapter 3 and I must admit that this story isn't going how I originally planned in anyway whatsoever.... but it's still ok, hope you like it!!