Story 37-42

【37.】

Two hours ago.

Tingting: @ Shortie Have you set out?

Xu Chi: Yes.

Tangtang: Ok.

Tingting: I’m coming. I’m wearing a beige hat today! And pink hair!

Xu Chi: I thought we wouldn’t see each other.

Tingting: It won’t hurt to let you know my look today. Maybe when you meet me at the show, you’ll be deeply attracted by my beauty. [starry eyes.jpg]

Tangtang: Why are you wearing a hat today? You didn’t wash your hair, huh?

Tingting: ...

Tangtang: [giggle] I guess you don’t wash your hair often.

Tingting: I’m a lazy girl.

Tangtang: Well, I wash my hair every day. Shortie, you have no idea how greasy Tingting’s hair could be.

Tingting: Wow, how come you wash hair every day?

Tangtang: I wash it while taking a shower. You don’t do that?

Tingting: No.

Tangtang: Aha. The core of taking a bath is to wash hair! 

Tingting: ?

Tingting: I hate to dry my hair.

Tangtang: It won’t take too long to dry your hair.

Tangtang: @Shortie Can you buy a Dyson (a brand of hair dryer) for Tingting?

Xu Chi: ?

Xu Chi: You mean Dyson vacuum cleaner?

Xu Chi: Tingting, Tangtang asked me to buy a vacuum cleaner for you to dry your hair.

Tingting: How weird!

Tingting: Why do Tangtang always taunt me?

Tangtang: ...

Tang Yanzhi: I am jealous of you.

Tingting: What do you look like, Shortie? I wonder whether I can recognize you or not.

Xu Chi: Two eyes.

Xu Chi: One nose.

Xu Chi: One mouth.

Tingting: ?

Xu Chi: :)

【38.】

When Tang Yanzhi arrived at the Anime Expo, he was frightened by the crowd, which made him about to faint. Especially when he saw the banner that his fans pulled up spontaneously, he really wanted to run away.

What the hell? Is he so popular? How come he doesn’t know that?

X website has its own exhibition area. Wearing a mask, Tang Yanzhi walked through the crowd and found his own editor and agent. The editor was a lovely girl. Tang Yanzhi patted her on the shoulder. When she turned around, Tang Yanzhi saw her slightly dilated pupils and light brown cosmetic contact lenses.

Editor, “Who are you, handsome?”

Tang Yanzhi, “...”

Tang Yanzhi, “Guinea Pig.”

A loud yelling came from the exhibition area of X website. At the moment, Tang Yanzhi wanted to do nothing but hide himself under the ground.

Editor, “Whaaaaaat!!!! You’re Guinea Pig????!!!!”