Story 84-87

【84.】

“What am I supposed to do?” Tang Yanzhi turned off the microphone, shook his mobile phone, and asked the person behind him.

“I have no idea.” Xu Chi tittered, “You know what kind of person Tingting is, who would even scold herself when she was mad. So I can’t help you. I’ll go make noodles.”

“Hold on! Give me your phone.” Tang Yanzhi sighed, “I’m forbidden to speak by her.”

Taking the phone of Xu Chi, Tang Yanzhi began to think how to appease Tingting.

Xu Chi: Crying.

Tingting: Crying. My dear writer, I am so distressed. Why did I lose my friend and you just within a few hours?

Tingting: My dear writer, tell me he also lied to you!

Tingting: Otherwise, I might go die immediately.

Xu Chi: He just figured it out, too.

Tingting: ?

Tingting: Where’s my dear writer?

Tingting: Give Tangtang back to me right now!!!!

Xu Chi: He’s cooking dinner now.

Xu Chi: Listen to me.

Xu Chi: In this chatting group, I only have one identity, that it, Tangtang. Tingting: Crying. I don’t believe you! No matter how good it sounds, it’s still a lie!

Xu Chi: [Sorry .jpg]

Xu Chi: [I was wrong. jpg]

Xu Chi: [Forgive me. jpg]

Tingting: I only have one request.

Tingting: Give Tangtang back to me! 

Xu Chi: I AM Tangtang!

Tingting: No, you’re not. You’re Guinea Pig.

Tingting: What exists is reasonable, understand? So give Tangtang back to me!

Xu Chi: ?

Xu Chi: The sentence “What exists is reasonable” is controversial itself.

Xu Chi: And Hegel is the representative of objective idealism.

Xu Chi: It is wrong of you to talk about idealism in the materialist world to prove materialistic events.

Tingting: ?

Tingting: Are you picking a quarrel with me?

Xu Chi: No, I am not. I am trying to reason with you and correct your wrong thoughts!

Tingting: Are you crazy after being in a relationship?

Tingting: You actually try to reason with me?!

Tingting: Don’t you know me? Haven’t you forgotten what kind of person I am? 

Tingting: Even if you are a fool and become disabled, I won’t sympathize with you.

Tingting: [Giggle. jpg].

Tingting: I am gonna break up with you for three hours!!!!

Tingting: Get out of my sight!!!

Xu Chi: [I’ll go right now. jpg].

Tingting: Crying.

【85.】

Tang Yanzhi breathed a sigh of relief. Then he found his fans had been chatting with each other through comments in this broadcasting room.

【Hello? Am I deaf????】