17

"Easy there love," she heard when she woke up trying to sit up straight. A hand on her shoulder stopped her from moving before she looked into his eyes.
"What happened?" She whispered.
"You passed out in the office. The doctor says your blood pressure was high. What happened whilst I was gone?" He asked her looking concerned.

"He. He was there," she said as he looked at her in confusion.
"Who?" He asked as he looked at her his hold on her tightening.
"The guy my ex boyfriend owed money. The one who who," She stuttered as the monitor started to beep frantically as Draco pulled her into his arms.
A nurse rushed into the room and stopped when he told her to stay back.
"Ela calm down baby," he cooed as she nodded her head yes vigorously. After a few seconds the monitor normalized.

He knew who she was talking of. He had done a thorough check on her background knowing something like this would happen.
Magnus was a loan shark well know around. But he didn't have much power. Not the kind of power they had.

Calling his brother into the room he watched as Belle went to sit beside Ela taking her hand in a soothing manner.
"I thought you told that man to stay away from her?" Dante said once Draco filled him in.
"I guess he didn't listen," he said wearing a serious expression.
"I will get some men to go get him," he said as Draco gave a brief nod turning to look at the woman he knew he would die for.

————

Sweet-tooth puffed some smoke out forming rings  watching the girls before then dancing to the stereo. His guys were passing around a bottle of whiskey so it was no surprise when they couldn't react fast when the last guy handed the bottle to another extra hand making the others frown looking up to see the group of men.
"Where is your boss?" One of them asked looking at Sweet-tooth.
Just as he was about to answer the said man stepped into the room coming to a halt.
"Who the hell are you guys?" He said stopping buttoning up his shirt.
"Our boss wants to see you," he heard.
"Who is your boss?"
"Mr Prince," he heard making him curse underneath his breath.
"Ok just let me get my jacket," he said turning back as the team leader indicated two men follow him a few seconds later upon seeing he was taking longer than expected.
Walking into the room they found him jumping outside through the window. Both men shrugged knowing he wouldn't go far.

Magnus jumped onto the ground and took a deep satisfactory breath.
"Magnus," he heard his name called out making him become still.
"I simply wanted for us to chat," Draco said shaking his head leaning against the car hands in his pockets looking intimidating as ever. "Get in the car," he ordered.
"Listen, I wasn't looking for trouble," he said.
"But you were warned to stay away. But did you?" Draco said.
"I will leave the city," he said.
"There is no need for all of that," he said. "Now like I said get in the care," he said as his men showed up not the least worried.

Walking into the hospital with Magnus and his men, Draco led the way to Ela's room.
"Apologize," he ordered realization appearing on his face as he went on his knees instantly.
His men looked terrified knowing their lives were on the line.
"I'm sorry. I. I. I didn't..," he said stopping when she raised her hand.
"I never did you any wrong. You told your men to have their way with me. But as if that was not enough you also took advantage of me that night. You are a monster," she screamed as tears ran down her face. "You deserve whatever is coming your way. I only pray this child does not have a drop of your character she said looking at the other men. I don't even know who the father is but I pray they grow up to be a better individual that you lot," she spat angry.

"Who touched you?" Draco asked in a grave voice as she looked at the individuals.
"I am sorry," she heard Sweet-tooth whisper.
"You are not sorry. I am not the first woman you did this to. But today will be your last," she said looking at Draco. "Castration will be a perfect reminder if not death," she said with such hatred he never wanted to see such an emotion from her ever again.
"As you please," he said instructing his men as she looked at him not believing he would actually have them castrated.