7

Dante

Once I left my brothers place I boarded our plane heading to Europe. Several of our branches had been recently opened in London, Italy, France and Spain.
Stretching out in my seat I fell asleep only to be woken up by the attendant as she handed me my phone. Draco kept his word about the conference call as we spoke with our mother. She was currently on Hawaii and she sounded really excited.
"Thank you boys for this," she yelled making me wince.
Yep aunt Olivia definitely had her juice spiked with alcohol.

"Anything for you mom," Draco chuckled.
"So what are you boys up to?"
"Nothing just work," we said simultaneously.
"You do know I am your mother and definitely know when you are lying to me right?"
"I think I'm being called in for my meeting now," Dante said.
"Umm I have to go mom," Draco said.
"Well take care of yourselves," she said.
"Bye mom," they both said.

----

Moving from country to country I dropped by each bank unannounced just to see how they operated without us around. Firing several employees from each bank I warned each manager as they were treading on thin ice.

After seeing Draco, I headed back home wondering what Belle was up to. The atmosphere around Rosewood Manor was usually peaceful but not today as I walked into the house. Taylor Swifts' shake it off was the song that disrupted the peace as I walked into the kitchen to find Belle holding a bowl mixing what seemed like dough as she danced to the amusement of Linda. She didn't notice my arrival as her back was turned to the entrance. Taking out my phone I just had to record this. It was going to be an epic day indeed, I thought to myself as the song came to an end.
"Your turn to pick a song," she said turning to face Linda just as I put my phone away before she saw it.

"I think I just found my new dance instructor," I chuckled as her cheeks turned red.
"Well you do know I charge a hundred dollars per lesson," she replied.
"Only, here I thought you charged extra," I said walking into the kitchen.
Before I knew it she wrapped her arms around me murmuring, "It's good to see you Dee."
"Wow, a hug after being away for a week, what of a month?" I said making her laugh as she pulled away.

"It's good to have you back Mr Prince," Linda said before she excused herself.
"Thank you Linda. I brought some gifts for you ladies, but that's for later. Now what have you been up to?" I said turning to Belle.
"Baking," she said as I dipped my finger into the dough before my hand was slapped away.
"Wash your hands then maybe I might just give you the spoon to lick."
"You know what let me go freshen up, I will be back in a few minutes," I said leaving the room.

There was still that subject I needed to discuss with her. Maybe later. Let her have some fun in the time being.

"So what are we baking," I asked her rubbing my hands together as she laid out a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies. Snatching one away from the tray I popped it into my mouth regretting it as my tongue got burnt.
"Wa..wa...water," I said as she burst into a fit of giggles handing over a glass of milk.
"Serves you right for stealing," she chuckled as I finished the glass of milk.

Belle's POV

I looked at him as he pouted after my statement.
"So how was your trip?" I asked him placing the cookies on the cooling rack.
"Productive, but I really missed you," he said as I looked at him feeling my cheeks heat up.
"Well that's good to hear," I murmured.
"Which part? The productive part or the missing you part," he said moving closer to me as I stepped away turning to the oven to place a new tray in.
"I don't know. Both I guess," I murmured.
"So you mean to tell me, you did not miss me. Not even one bit?"
"Well I had Linda to keep me company, so I wasn't really bored or thinking about you."