13

Draco

"Stay in and get some rest today," Draco said planting a kiss on her temple as she was about to protest.
Doing up his shirt buttons he was surprised when she walked up to him and tried fixing his tie whilst standing on her toes.
Holding onto her waist to support her smiling as he felt the baby move whilst she paid attention to his tie smiling triumphantly once done.
"Thank you," he whispered.
"You are welcome," she said planting a kiss on his lips before she could stop herself.
Turning away blushing profusely he left her heading to work but first he had to meet Dante.

----

Dante

"I will be back in a few days. Just need to take care of one or two things," he said as Belle nodded her head in acknowledgement as he packed up his bag. "Stay safe," he said kissing her forehead before he quickly dashed out leaving her with his mother who had dropped by to visit.

----

"Sebastian will not be a problem. Let's just get this over and done with," Dante said as Draco looked pissed off.

Reaching their grandfathers company they walked in looking serious just as Gina rushed up to them looking beyond stunned.
"Mr Prince," she stuttered looking between them as they both responded to her.
"Umm Mr Blake is looking for you," she stuttered looking worried.
"Thank you," they both responded walking ahead heading to the elevators.

"Mr Prince," the secretary shot up doing a double take as she saw two of them. "He...he is expecting you.." She said as they continued on.
Walking into the office they found Sebastian already there laughing with the old man.
As soon as the door closed they stopped turning to face them.

"Hello grandfather," Dante said with a smirk.
"It feels good to finally be in the open. I believe Sebastian already informed you of our existence," Draco said taking as seat as Dante did the same.
"What do you boys want. I thought I told your mother never to contact me."
"Oh no. Our mother does not know about this, so let's keep it that way, shall we," Dante said in a flat but deadly tone.
"Why are you doing this?" Old man Blake barked.
"Because we can. Because you treated our parents like dirt," Draco spat.
"You will pay for crossing me," he said his nostrils flaring.

"As of five minutes ago you have nothing. All the money you invested is now in our hands per-say," Draco smirked. "You have nothing grandfather. I can easily convince all the shareholders to vote you off the board because of this bad decision.
"You can't do this," he yelled standing from his seat as Sebastian looked like he was about to breakdown.
"I think we just did. Don't you think so brother?" Dante said.
"I believe so," Draco said as they stood up to leave.

-----

The whole week everything was silent after they took over their grandfathers company, without their mothers knowledge of course.

Dante

"You really need to slow down with work," Belle murmured as he ran his fingers through her hair.
"Hmmm for you I will," he said softly as they sat in his living room watching the last embers of the fire die down.
"I was thinking we could both pay your brother a visit. Your mom mentioned something about a family dinner, why not a family weekend," she smiled.
Looking at her he simply nodded his head yes, not wanting to ruin the moment. Her smiles were rare but once she smiled at you, all problems could seem like nothing in an instant.

After a few minutes of silence Dante turned his gaze outside seeing some movement.
"Belle are you expecting someone?"
"No. Grandpa won't be back till next week," she said as he took her hand.
"I need you to remain quiet. When I tell you to run, run as fast as you can to the cottage. Use the back door sand stay low. Do you hear me? Once you get there pick up the phone and dial 9. Only nine," he whispered retrieving a gun from underneath the dining table.