000: PROLOGUE

— "THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING

my concert! Stay safe everyone~." You waved good bye at your audience as the curtains slowly closed. Everyone cheered and clapped their hands, soon then leaving. You stayed behind the stage, chatting with your manager. "Good performance, Y/N. You're getting better." She praised you while you scoffed in response.

"That was so easy." You flexed, she rolled her eyes and grabbed out her wallet.

Grabbing out some money, she handed it to you. "Here's your tip, buy yourself some parfait or whatever." She then walked away as you cheered. You counted the money, it was enough to buy 2 parfaits, which made you extremely excited after singing for 23 minutes straight.

===============

"Well, boss? Did you enjoy her show?" The pink haired asked their white haired leader, who seems to be deep in mind. "I liked it," He stands up as the rest of his group followed him, "but it was too short.". "Maybe because you weren't focusing, boss." The long white haired reasoned, as his leader quickly lays a glare on him as a sign to be quiet.

His glare sent chills down the long white haired' spines, leading him to be silent.

Their leader sighed and continued to walk. "I was thinking of something too anyway." He says, as the others simply nodded their heads. "I wanna see the singer personally.". His sentence surprised the others but he didn't mind.

"I'll be doing something personal. Don't look for me." He says.

Their leader left them as they just watched him go away. They all looked at each other and shrugged.

=============

You reached your favorite cafe/ice cream shop. They made the best parfaits you could ever taste, and they have books/mangas that you like to read. The vellichor of the books made you feel relieved in some way. The aroma of their breads and coffees made you starve even more.

Happily, you walked over to the counter and looked at their board.

"Ooh, today's special is a double-chocolate flavored parfait. Can I have one of those?" You looked at the cashier. "Is that all?" She smiles. You nodded in response, giving them the required yen. She took took the money and walked to the kitchen, seeming to chat with the chef.

She then walks to you and asks "Are you Y/N?" with a smile. Those questions made you feel nervous.

You sweated, "Ah... yes.". You could see sparkles in the cashier's eyes, "Can I please get an autograph? And if it's fine, a picture too?" She excitingly asks as you rubbed the back of your neck. "S-Sure, but I'm a little camera-sensitive." You awkwardly said. God I wish I could strangle her to get all my embarrassment out. you thought.

The cashier aww'ed and took out a small paper and pen, handing it to you.

You sighed and signed the paper, pretending you were fine with it. She bowed and said "Thank you!". You simply nodded in reply.

She went over to the kitchen and grabbed your order, giving it to you. You smiled and walked to your table. All the other tables seem to be already occupied. "If she got any louder, I would've gotten a lot of attention." You mumbled, placing your orders and grabbing a book from the bookshelf. Your table was just right by the window, you could see the liveliness outside.

You put on your headphones and played your favorite playlist while reading the book.

[ TIME SKIP ]