005: Entertainment

GUYS GUYS PLZ FORGIVE ME IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE I SWEAR ILL BE WORKING ON ANOTHER CHAPTER AFTER I PUBLISH THIS ONE XCSCAVANAKALQPWKAKAOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( ps, writing this chapter ob my android because i cant find my ios and im not gonna bother looking for that small storage laggy ass hoe )

Hey guys second note about a week or 2 later my android's charger broke and now im on my ios haha #notblessed bye i havent been reading tokyo revengers lately i forgot whos who I SWEAR ILL READ IT FOR YALL'S SAKE 💪💪

GOOD FUCKING DAY. THIS IS MY THIRD GODDAMN NOTE, ONE SECOND I WRITE THIS SHIT IM IMMEDIATELY SPENT AND MY PROMISE "I'll write the next chapter after i publish this i promise!!🥺🥺" IS GONE!!! SORRY FOR THESE NOTES, EVEN SOMEONE LIKE ME HAS TO COPE!! :provokingemoji:

=================

— THE ROOM WAS FILLED WITH

garbages, papers all around, and it stank. You were playing on Emma's computer while the two were sleeping. It was morning now, they recently just slept. All three of you pulled an all-nighter. The room was silent except for the air conditioner and the keyboard clacking. Oh, it was cold. But you kept playing as if you didn't care.

As the text, "VICTORY", appeared on your screen, you didn't feel anything. In fact, you were too tired to feel anything.

You were thinking about whether to sleep or not. Although you're fatigued now, you decided to make breakfast for everyone first. You were a bad cook yourself, but... You could at least do pancakes and eggs.

Walking out of the room, the whole apartment was a mess. But comparing them, the bedroom was way messier. You groaned in disappointment, "Do I clean this too?". You figured you'd clean first and then cook.

Ah, yes. You're lazy so in your apartment, you tend to be clean. Only once in your life have you ever cleaned a house/apartment.

Putting on gloves and a face mask, you started cleaning while thinking of completely different things. It wasn't easy, but it made you feel like you made an achievement. It was tiring trying not to use vacuums because it would be too loud to wake up Emma and Hinata, but you managed anyway.

--------------

You were drained. Not a droplet of energy was left in you. But you just finished cleaning. Now you had to cook for your friends. "I should've slept with them. Then I wouldn't have to do this." You muttered under your breath. You were hungry, but you were more interested in if your friends would praise you if you did everything for them.

The smell of pancakes, bacon, and eggs made you even more famished.

You were watching an interesting show while cooking. It made you feel a little more energized. Didn't make a change in your motivation, but you forced yourself either way.

After cooking all of them, you decided to make a cute design. Childish, but adorable.

"Oh, and... coffee.". Since Hinata doesn't really drink coffee all that much, you only made coffee for yourself and Emma. You immediately drank coffee as soon as you finished yours, thinking that the hotness would wake you up even more. Well, it's kind of true.

Going out on the balcony while drinking your coffee, it was peaceful. You've only noticed this now, but the world can be tranquil and beautiful at some times.

And just before you knew it, you were staring into the void while sipping your coffee.

A lot of things were in your mind. One of the birds landed on the balcony fence, and you glared at it. "Fuck off." You tried to get it away gently. And it just flew around you. God, you were so tired you didn't give a single shit about it anymore. You just entered the apartment again with the bird. Yes, it entered with you.