003: Out

— "HOLY SHIT THIS MOFO BE

smelling like those overused perfumes... Smells bad for real.." You whispered to Mikey, referring to the guy behind you. Mikey sweat dropped and ignored you. "I hope he forgot to bring his wallet..." you continued to whisper yell to Mikey.

You and Mikey were in your favorite cafe, the cafe where the both of you met.

Mikey opened his mouth and tried to say something but you interrupted him, "By the way you're paying. You told me that I'd get unlimited money if I join Bonten. This is part of that somehow.".

An irk mark appears on his forehead. "First of all, I can't smell the guy you're talking about." He sighs.

"Second of all— eat. Properly. Lastly, shut up." He says in an angry tone. You furrowed your eyebrows and stared at him. "I'll rob you in some way." You said and ate the coffee cake in front of you.

Mikey would try to bond with you but the both of you would just end up arguing. If not, then you'd be insulting each other. "Why do I have to bond with you...". Mikey rolled his eyes and looked away from you. The atmosphere on your table was dark, the guy behind you realized and quickly left as if in a panic.

Oh thank god he left! You thought, smelling the fresh air, the aroma of the desserts on the table. You looked at Mikey, he looked tired.

You then gazed out the window and saw the Haitani Brothers.

"Oh shii, the fuck they doing here?" You said as you tried to ignore them, looking at the table. But it seems like they noticed you anyway. Mikey saw and was surprised. The both of them entered, Rindou excitedly walked towards you and Mikey's table, while Ran followed from behind.

"Oh... Hey!.." you awkwardly said. "Y'all having a date? Allow me to ruin it." Rindou cockily said, taking a chair from a different table and putting it next to the table, Ran did the same. "Is boss trying to bond with our new member?" Ran smiled at the two of you.

"Yes. Yes I am. Why are the two of you here?" Mikey said, sounding irritated but he tried not to make it obvious.

You looked out the window, trying to avoid a conversation. Them coming in this situation was awkward. "We were just passing by and we saw Y/N and you!" Rindou exclaimed. Mikey looked at you. "Are you close to him?" He asked.

You shook your head, still not looking at any of them.

Silently, you grabbed your phone and set an alarm for one minute. Shit one minute is still long. You thought. "Huh? We were friends ever since 10." Ran raised an eyebrow. Rindou nodded as you looked at them and laughed, "I'm thinking so shut the fuck up." You said with a realistic grin on your face.

Ran laughed, "Oh? What... or who are you thinking of?" You didn't respond.

Rindou hums and leans to Ran's ear, whispering something. Ran seemed to be surprised as he raised his eyebrows. "I see..." Ran smiles and looks at Mikey, who was staring through your soul.

"Damn boss... You wanna throw hands with her or something?". Mikey glares at Ran, not responding.

Ran laughs as Mikey continues to stare at you. You notice him and looked at Mikey. His eyes were so scary. He looked like he was thinking of killing you... it sent chills down your spine. If looks could kill, you'd be dead right now. You look down and look back out the window. "Oh and Y/—" Rindou was interrupted by your phone which was ringing.