002: BONTEN.

— "DO YOU WANNA JOIN THE BONTEN?"

He then gives you a serious expression. You stared at him, worriedly knitting your eyebrows together. "Bonten? What?" You deadpanned. "Isn't that Kantou's most dangerous gang?" You didn't believe him. You thought he was lying.

Come to think of it, based on the news I saw about Bonten, he looks a lot like their leader. you thought as you kept staring at him. "Now you're assuming I'm part of Bonten." He bluntly said.

Somehow, you felt relieved hearing him say that.

"...Now you're assuming I'm not part of Bonten." He sighs. You lift your head and looked at him with a confused expression. "Ugh, are you part of Bonten or not?" You irritatingly said.

He laughs, "I'm part of it, I'm their leader.". You slightly became stressed but you knew he was nice to you, so you rested a little.

He puts up a serious face again, "So are you gonna join or not?" he repeats his question. "Huh? Uh, n—" "Yes?" he quickly interrupts you. "What? No! I meant—" "Yes." he interrupts you again. You look at him with a worried look. "I'm glad your joining, I heard you're good at coding and you're really smart." He gave you a warm smile while you gave him a disgusted look, "Bitch?..." you worriedly said.

"How does it benefit me anyway?" You sighed, admitting defeat.

He leaned on the couch, "Well, unlimited money, and you get you want.". You thought about it, That's a good offer but what if my fans realize I'm part of a dangerous gang? My dream would be ruined. Mikey patiently waited for your answer. But I'd still be famous, even in a bad way... you thought.

"I can't fight." You reasoned. "You don't have to, just support us by hacking." He answered. A quick response, you thought. "Oh, no no. I'm only good at coding games, not hacking.", "Still, you should try.". You couldn't help but join. You were tired of him trying to force you to join.

"Fine. But why are you so desperate to get me in Bonten?" You asked as he stands up, putting his hands in his pocket.

He looked somewhere else, "I just think you're an important person to be in Bonten. So I'm claiming you first.". You blew your bangs and stood up, walking towards the door and opening it. "Okay, now out you go!" A 'happy' grin was plastered on your face.

He looks at you while you kept the door open. "Out, now. I don't want flies getting in my apartment." You said, keeping the smile. He rolled his eyes and made his way out. You immediately slam the door closed and went back to your room.

You ran to your bed and plopped on. Ughh, I still have practice. you thought, groaning and covering yourself in a comforter. You closed your eyes and quickly drifted to sleep.

============

Mikey watched the door slam behind him, then sighing. He checked his watch and went down the building. As he reached the lowest floor, he saw his two purple-haired assistants by the stairs.

"Let's go." He blankly said, walking towards the black car with the two assistants following him from behind.

They all entered, the two purple-haired in the passenger and driver seat, Mikey being in the back.

"How was it boss? Did she join?" Ran asked as he started the engine.

"I forced her to." Mikey responded. Rindou laughed, "Do you like her that much?" cackling even more. Mikey sighed, nodding his head. "Hmm. They must be good then." Ran steered the wheel. Mikey hummed in reply.