004: Date?

— "OH, HELLO, Y/N."

He smiles at you as you stand there, staring at him. You try to put up a smile, "Uh, h-hey!", with an awkward laugh. "What's with the nervousness?" He asked, everyone in the restaurant continued to mind their own business.

"Me? Nervous? Nope! I'm totally fine." You nodded with a forced-looking grin.

Mikey sighed. "Is it because of earlier? Why are you even awkward about it? Because we got caught.. having a date?" He inserts his hands in his pockets and lazily tilts his head. You looked back at Emma and Hinata who was staring deep into the both of you. Noticing you were looking at them, they face up, pretending to mind their own business.

You scratch the back of your head. "Okay, uhm— I'll go now, and uh, buy some food!" You said, bowing and walking towards the counter, but he stopped you, grabbing your wrist.

"Gosh, you're awkward. It's just me." Mikey sighs again. Now he looked disappointed.

You stare at him, but also constantly glancing at Emma and Hinata. Mikey notices this and turns his head to see who you're looking at. "Oh, it's Emma and Hinata." Mikey looks back at you and slides his hand to hold yours. "Come on, let's go." He drags you to the table.

Sanzu on the other table stares at the two of you creepily. Mikey realizes and gazes at his team, giving them a sign to come to your table.

Mikey's team grabs their chairs and drags it to your table, then sitting on it.

"Hey, Y/N." Rindou waves his hand at you but you ignore him. "Why are you so awkward today? You're always awkward but not this awkward." Rindou tries to get your attention but you keep your eyes on the table. "Hey, I'm kinda hungry right now." You kept averting your eyes from Rindou.

Mikey looks at Rindou, "Go buy some food." he orders him. "Why me? Koko has the money!" Rindou tries to reason.

"You still have money with you. Use it." Mikey glares at the guy. Rindou sighs and stands up from his chair, walking to the counter. You looked at Koko who wasn't talking, and was apparently texting someone on his phone. You checked your phone on Discord, and checked the server Inupi was in. He was online, so was Koko.

You immediately assumed they were chatting and let them be.

Emma and Mikey were chatting while Hinata was just listening on the conversation. Ran wasn't really paying attention. Sanzu on the other hand was just looking at you.

You look back at Sanzu, "Why are you looking at me?". "Just can't believe someone like you is part of our gang." He says in a mocking tone. "I mean, you're only good at distractions and being a burden." He looks down on you, making you gasp in an offended way. "Well, you're basically not wrong about me being good at distraction, but isn't that useful against enemies?" You whisper-yell at him as he quietly cackled.

"Pssshh, seduction? Shut up." Sanzu laughs.

You sighed, "Well anyways, I can always make up a reason no matter what's the situation! With enough acting, it's a success." then smiling.

"I don't know man. Don't trust you." Sanzu shrugs and looks at the others.

You groan. "Just watch. One day I'll prove you I'm really useful.". Sanzu rolls his eyes as you looked at Emma and Hinata, who was enjoying.

Rindou comes back with his hands in his pocket and sits back on his chair. "I only placed my order." Rindou says, not looking at you. "Wow. It feels like you guys hate me or something.", "You just realized?" Sanzu replied in a sarcastic way. Rindou laughs at you, you couldn't really do anything so you sighed and looked away from them.