⁉️I MISS THE RAGE⁉️

Chapter one circle x triangle

Number 034 was going out his room for another tiring day of games. His mate ,number 045, was waiting in the game field for tug of war. "JASON" one of them shouted from across Betacocom (the guillotine)  blocking my view from them.  "WOT" He shouted back.

034 (Jason)  POV

I see one of the soldiers walking up to me I start to get worried since I lost a bet to them, I had to answer back to the soldiers.

"Shut up, you weren't given permission to speak" said the soldier

My face started heating up out of embarrassment.

"Make.Me" I said, instantly regretting it.

He grabbed the side of my belt and dragged me down the stairs to an empty room and locked it. I was confused for a second but then out of literally nowhere he slapped me round the face but the screws in my mask hit the side of my face and ripped the skin away and I felt the blood slowly drip down my face and down my neck. I instantly got lightheaded and fell to my knees. The soldier instantly stepped back, but didn't do anything.

"Motherfucker dude" I said under my breath

The other male still stood there, just stood in front of me, frozen in place. Then he did something that i never thought I would witness. He moved closer to me but instead of hitting me, he reached down to me and picked me the fuck up. But by that time I was blacked out. I don't know why he did that, but I'm way to tired to contemplate that right now.

Soldier POV

The circle was grabbing my top shirt a little bit, to be honest it was kinda cute. The hallways were all empty I guess the game was still going on. I went back to my dorm and decided that I would try help him. I took off his mask and his left side of his face was all covered in blood so I cleaned it up and saw that he had 3 holes in the side of his face they didn't look to deep. I kinda felt ... bad? I've never felt this before.

Back to Jason's POV

I woke up and I saw the soldier with his back to me. I flinched away a little, not from fear but from surprise. He looked back at me and just stared at me.

"Why?" I said
"What do you mean?" He said back to me
"Why did you help me?" I corrected.
"..." he didn't answer but turned back around and carried on with his work. I stood up, oh boy that was a mistake, I instantly collapsed back down to my knees, my torso began to fall as well but an arm stopped me from falling all the way down.

----------------

That's it for now the next chapter is probably gonna be out not so long down the line. Bye horny bitches:)

Square x triangle x circle squid games जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें