Balls caught step sis help

Chapter 2 square x triangle x circle:)

Circle POV:
I look up and the soldier had is arm around my waist holding me up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I go red again. He gets out his chair and props me up on the side of his bed. He had put my mask and suit back on but I could feel the bandages on the left side of my face, and let my tell ya they hurt. I reached up to touch my face but the soldier grabbed my wrist and put it back down to my side.

" you'll disturb the wound touching it" he said in a slightly annoyed voice.

"..." I didn't answer, I was blushing so hard under my mask, I'm glad he put it back on. But the worst thing that could happen, happened a superior stood in the doorway right behind the soldier. The superior then proceeded to grab the soldier by the arm and made him stand up, the superior then decided to leave and close the door behind him still holding the soldier. I don't know what's gonna happen all I know is that it's not gonna be good.

Soldier POV
I was being dragged by the arm into a room and I knew exactly what was going to happen, I started to shake and my breathing started to speed up, and I started to panic.

Square POV
I noticed that the soldier was starting to ... panic? I wasn't going to do anything to him but maybe he was thinking of the worst. I threw him on the ground and he instantly shuffled back into a corner.

He started to panic, I didn't want him to panic so I went closer to him, he tried to move back but I held onto his shoulders and pulled him closer to me, our masks were almost touching.
"Why are you moving back" I asked, it was a stupid question to ask because I knew exactly why.
"Your scaring me" he whispers but just loud enough for me to hear. I felt slightly bad, I don't really know how to comfort so I just pulled him in so he was now in between my legs and was slightly crying.

Soldier POV
I was sitting in between the superiors legs my head in his shoulder weeping slightly. I felt... safe.

----------------
This is all for now. Anyone have any ideas because this was supposed to be a joke lol. But if you have any please be sure to comment them. Thanks for reading ya horny bitches. <3